• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

for the XJ guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as long as you dont have your badge or shoulder boards on dosent matter. if the only thing your not wearing is a tie in public you down right look like a retard. if you dont like it go some where else I hate when people dont wear the proper uniform and wearing a back pack. college (sorry) high school is over (sorry again) JR HIGH are over grow up act and look like a professional.

On the iPod note ... I see a lot of NWA guys walking around DTW with the stupid white earbuds and wires hanging down to their pockets. It looks horrible. So it's not just at regional level.

as long as you dont have your badge or shoulder boards on dosent matter. if the only thing your not wearing is a tie in public you down right look like a retard. if you dont like it go some where else I hate when people dont wear the proper uniform and wearing a back pack. college (sorry) high school is over (sorry again) JR HIGH are over grow up act and look like a professional.

I know many guys think I'm nuts...but I have to agree. Not wearing a tie while in the airport simply looks bad. Put the damn tie on-half of the guys wear fake ties anyway (clip-on,zip) is it really that uncomfortable?

I know many guys think I'm nuts...but I have to agree. Not wearing a tie while in the airport simply looks bad. Put the damn tie on-half of the guys wear fake ties anyway (clip-on,zip) is it really that uncomfortable?

I guess you noticed my clip on? LOL. But yeah, if you do take off the tie, take off your epaulets and company ID. You wanna be comfortable? fine, take it off. But take the rest off.
One guy in Memphis was doing that recently (no tie) and his excuse was that he's sitting ready reserve. It doesn't matter how miserable you are, how much you hate the company or how much you hate management. Look professional! you're representing the pilot group. And for a "Red tail" Mesaba has a pretty good pilot group.

That’s fine if you don’t want to sit ready reserve in uniform, but it should be all or nothing. I saw a female FO in MSP going through security about three weeks ago wearing all of the uniform except no tie, tennis shoes and carrying only a backpack. WTF!!!

That’s fine if you don’t want to sit ready reserve in uniform, but it should be all or nothing. I saw a female FO in MSP going through security about three weeks ago wearing all of the uniform except no tie, tennis shoes and carrying only a backpack. WTF!!!

was she hot?

and the questions is did you say somthing to her. And I hope the words out of her mouth, was I had a long night at the prom.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back