• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For God Sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really!!! You're preaching to the choir.

Screw this flow-up and flow-down between NWA and it's subsidiaries. We should have had one seniority list for all aircraft operating under the NWA brand.

Don't look now, but both of you are saying the same thing.

Thank you, you just made my point. You would figure that pilots are trained professionals that wouldn't allow themselves to be confused by the addition of one word such as "Repeat" or for that matter "Regional" to realize that it doesn't matter how they market it, a 70 to 90 passenger jet airliner that flies 1,000 mile sectors is not really a regional but rather a mainline A/C. But instead, 60+% of the mainline drivers are as naive as your typical shampoo buying teenager. Shampoo, (you will loose the perks of your seniority) Rinse, (give up on 40% of your salary and screw the junior pilots by outsourcing 90 seaters, don't worry they are regionals) Now , my question is. How many times we are going to "repeat"?

If Comair gets these and takes off on the wrong runway it may just put them out of business for good. Lets hope they do not get them.

If Comair gets these and takes off on the wrong runway it may just put them out of business for good. Lets hope they do not get them.

As much as I don't give a rats ass about Comair, that statement crosses the line! People died as a result of that accident.
I think you should retract that statement and pull your head out of your sphincter, you jackass!

Why lighten up? Because I mention how I dislike riding on CRJs and you start in with name calling and give me a lecture on scope. After over ten years at NWA riding the bottom third of the list, I have figured that out.

Cool-
i'm just a sensitive little b!tch about it.
to me- if mgmt decides it wants to fly 172's around- i want them on my list. seniority is nothing w/ multiple lists flying the brand around.

Excuse me acarpe3448, but I would appreciate if you don't use a quote of mine as a platform to launch such stupidity again

Latest resources

Back