For God Sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah? lighten up?
I'll lighten up about a lot- not about scope. I see you never had to fly the dc-9/73 replacement for 1/3 wages.... You probably didn't get furloughed b/c of the choice either. Those among us who have spent the better part of the last 10 years in "regionals" while on furlough are probably not going to "lighten up" about scope any time soon.

selfish shortsighted weak-sauce prick.

DC-9...4000 hours in the right seat at NWA.
Furloughed...Twice

BTW, name-calling, not cool!!!

Last edited:
When are these people going to go back to the drawing board and come up with something that doesn't resemble a train????????????

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Bomb...er_by_photo_id_DESC_&prev_id=&next_id=0941034

I mean.... really!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine the loading process of this b!tch? 2 in the back, 2 up front..... no maam you're the 3rd one in the back we're gonna have to ask you to get off so the plane doesn't sit on its a$$....

The misconect bags due to weight limit is gonna be unbelievable. Even purses and laptops will have to be checked at the boarding area for next day delivery.:laugh:

It's "God's sake" as opposed to "God sakes". The apostrophe followed by the 's' indicates possession. I don't think 'sakes' is a word.

enough with the religious mumbo jumbo!

DC-9...4000 hours in the right seat at NWA.
Furloughed...Twice

BTW, name-calling, not cool!!!

If all those RJs were at mainline, theres a chance you never would've been furloughed. But, instead, the "bottom" of your list works for a different company.

If all those RJs were at mainline, theres a chance you never would've been furloughed. But, instead, the "bottom" of your list works for a different company.

Really!!! You're preaching to the choir.

Screw this flow-up and flow-down between NWA and it's subsidiaries. We should have had one seniority list for all aircraft operating under the NWA brand. If flow-up is to happen that would be a NWA pilot "moving up" from the RJ to the DC-9 or A320 or whatever his seniority will hold on the NWA seniority list. The JCBA agreement should have made it all happen but once again we fell way short on scope.

Back to my original point. I do think the CRJ is a poor product. You can stretch it, shrink or whatever you want but I'll take a ride on the old DC-9 or at least the EMB170/190 before subjecting myself to riding on the the CRJ.

fbn- we agree. So why the lighten up comment? You understand it- and to me, you're either pissed, or you don't get it.
But i'm glad to see you get it.

fbn- we agree. So why the lighten up comment? You understand it- and to me, you're either pissed, or you don't get it.
But i'm glad to see you get it.

Why lighten up? Because I mention how I dislike riding on CRJs and you start in with name calling and give me a lecture on scope. After over ten years at NWA riding the bottom third of the list, I have figured that out.

Looks like unmitigated passenger hell.

Just imagine how sideways you'll be able to get that thing in the winter on a slick taxiway... weeeeeee!

Latest resources

Back