• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For Flexjet and Options pilots who don't visit the 1108 Virtual Union Hall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you no I am not. As I've explainer before I tend to only check the Web stuff on the road and my only recourse is a tiny phone and fat fingers. For what it's worth I am pissed still about red label pay svales . They were inadequate if they will represent the top 20 percent of the payscale. I looked up ricci book after someone else mention irresponsible too and he really does say it. I think you should at least glance through book he is not more then salesman. Now with promise being Jan 1 no Dec 16 I think I see writing in the sand. I might have to vote yes as much as I don't want to it might be only guarantee.

Yes flexible ,he is a very good salesman. He is very convincing and he pulled one over on the RTA/FO pilots years ago. It took us years to partially recover. The sad thing is, he is trying it again and there are still a few Flex pilots that don't see what he really has planed for us.

Yes flexible ,he is a very good salesman. He is very convincing and he pulled one over on the RTA/FO pilots years ago. It took us years to partially recover. The sad thing is, he is trying it again and there are still a few Flex pilots that don't see what he really has planed for us.

Well I'm still not sure but I went ahead voted yes so I hope you are right.

What finally convinced me was the lack of anseers management is giving. They are doing lots of talking and sniping but it it's mostly snipes and one liners. They refuse to answer serious questions regarding a severely below par red label scale when you consider one bad day can ruin you're entire bonus. Furthered if red label represents the top 20% of the pat sCale I am pissed.

I do not think the poc guys have all answers and are a bit delusional regarding what a union will do but in the fight for who's more trustworthy I decided I will take the word of 10 guys I've flown with and know over screen names and a managemeet team I don't know. As far as rh is concerned I guess he figures into that. To watch his behavior in past month alone was a deciding factor tor for sure.

I really hopr your right on this. It was most nerve wracking 3 seconds of my life to push enter. And yes before you have criticism I m on my tiny phone so screw you.

Flexible! Wooooohoooooo!!!! You made the right decision!

Flexible! Wooooohoooooo!!!! You made the right decision!

I hope so but I do not understand why more people aren't upset about the rl payscales. For one, even with bonus included it is hardly outstanding. Good yes but not oytstanding. Bonus? What the saying fool me once? Last if ricci book says top 20% are overpaid which represents red label and 80% underspaid then why would everyone think this benefits them?

I might not be a Grammer wiz but I know math. There are few rl spots left. I see the so called slide to proverty spoken about by the vuh happening eventually without a union based in this one indicator and management's refusal to answer my direct questions instead asking where my gratitude is. We need a union to stop the bs scheme they're cooking up. It took me a while but I see it now thanks to those payscales.

RH has been the biggest promoter of the Union then any Hardcore Union thumper could ever think of being.

Yes he has always had thin skin but lately it has berm embarrassingto watch him attack his own employees. Now he is taking gleeful credit for firing those guys when up to now he skated the issue. Its a trainwreck.

KR always believed in a B scale. The 20% he is claiming to over pay is really only industry standard for that equipment. The rest of us are underpaid.

Yes he has always had thin skin but lately it has berm embarrassingto watch him attack his own employees. Now he is taking gleeful credit for firing those guys when up to now he skated the issue. Its a trainwreck.

Do tell for those of us without yammer access.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back