For anyone considering PSA - please read this post

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lyod,

Great post!!!! You described life at PSA perfectly. I've been at PSA close to eight years and I think you covered every issue perfectly. There are much better options than PSA for someone looking get hired at a regional.

For those of you looking to get hired at your first regional be careful where you choose to begin your career. Once you get hired somewhere it is hard to jump ship. People like LearLove make it sound very simple "if you are unhappy at company A simply switch to company B. If you decide to stay at company A you are a ************************* and have no right to complain." Life is not that black and white. Well... maybe it is that black and white if you have no girlfriend, social life, property, don't care about your health, don't care about your free time, and spend your nights alone on flightinfo.com constantly restating the same arguments that prove you are the smartest, most bad ass pilot that has ever lived because it makes you feel better about not having anything else in your life. Flame me for the run on sentence lear -- you f-ing dork.

Day 1

CLT - FAY
FAY - CLT
CLT- LEX
LEX - CLT
CLT - FAY
FAY - CLT
CLT - CAE
CAE - CLT
CLT - AVL

Day is worth 7:45

Day Two
AVL - CLT
CLT - CAK

9 hr rest...in this craphole

Day 3

CAK - CLT

Done:::::::: 11hr 3 day.

dizzzzzzzzam i thought the five legs was tough my bad.

We're the North Carolina Express. I blocked a leg a few months ago at something like 19 minutes or 23 minutes I can't remember I'll have to look it up.

Sorry dude, try LAX to ONT. 19 to 23 min flights are long, what do you do with all that extra time? 8 legs a day, isn't that normal?

Last edited:
Lyod,
Spend some time over at Colgan Air then tell me how bad PSA is. This place rocks!!!!

And Dash 8 dosent make you look like a retard? Guess youre right...it should read: ATP CL-65 because SIC CIRC. APCH -VMC ONLY is just a limitation.

no it doesn't - the dhc8 on my list is a real type followed by pic in the aircraft not some sim check guys paperwork exercise.

yeah - go akead and list crj type(as sic) on your resume then walk into an interview an see what they say - or how much they laugh

Last edited:
no it doesn't - the dhc8 on my list is a real type followed by pic in the aircraft not some sim check guys paperwork exercise.

yeah - go akead and list crj type(as sic) on your resume then walk into an interview an see what they say - or how much they laugh

Have you gotten burned enough on this thread yet you sh!t B@g? You have like 2500 posts on here, you're probably some fat a$$ who never gets laid, maybe you should spend some time at the gym or on match.com and less time on flight info fatty!

This thread was never about all these things some of you have beef with. It's about us getting the word out there how bad life is here at PSA. Not to dispute SIC crap, or how things got this bad, or why the regional jet have ruined the industry.

We just don't want anyone coming to work here when we think they would be happier at another company. Things need to change and one way US Airways might wake up and take a hard look at PSA is no one taking jobs here and having to cancel flights because of no crews.

Last edited:
Lear Love, your insecurities are so obvious. I bet you're one of those guys that hangs out at a small town FBO on your days off trying to impress everyone.

We have all heard about your penis size from the gay FA's, but guess what, they now have operations for that. This is a real life limitation for you. Get over yourself and for God's sake, star using your preparation H again! So, I guess you're the only one being laughed at :)

Yes, it's true . . . .
even KDYL CFI's think that Lear Love is a dork

Day 1

CLT - FAY
FAY - CLT
CLT- LEX
LEX - CLT
CLT - FAY
FAY - CLT
CLT - CAE
CAE - CLT
CLT - AVL

Jeez, When we first got our new and worn out Dash 8 300's thats the crap we used to do!!
I remember a 9 leg day and we had a US Airways Mainline jumpseater out of FAY. The guy kept leaning over my soldier to see my CrewCard and looked at me and said, "Are You Fukin Kinding Me?"

Glad we don't see those anymore!!! All those legs for Crap pay!!

Latest resources

Back