• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how is unemployment treating you there skumza? Good to see all your management ass kissing really paid off for you. I have forgotten more about aviation and aviation maintenance than you will ever learn in a lifetime kid. If they ever pull that crap again I will blow the whistle with the FAA

Kid?

Why didn't you blow the whistle the first time? Could it be that you didn't have the facts/data to back it up? What's up?

how is unemployment treating you there skumza? Good to see all your management ass kissing really paid off for you. I have forgotten more about aviation and aviation maintenance than you will ever learn in a lifetime kid. If they ever pull that crap again I will blow the whistle with the FAA

lol...you just got OWNED!

If they were that far off the mark, the whistle already would have been blown by 1108. They would have used it as a tool for negotiations.

You may think you know a lot about aviation and aviation maintenance, but there is always somebody that knows more.

and that person is me, as the ultimate Captain, expert A&P, FAA inspector, regulation expert, chief legal consel, manufactuer, I am all knowing.

and that person is me, as the ultimate Captain, expert A&P, FAA inspector, regulation expert, chief legal consel, manufactuer, I am all knowing.

(sigh) Yes Broke.... you are the best......(sigh)

.................................:pimp:

You're funny...

First, I encourage you to ignore me. I've been saying that for years... however:

What I encourage is for pilots to think on their own, not become part of the mob and place their efforts into improving the company by working with the company rather than against the company by screwing things up with a union.

Unions grow from a few individuals that think they know it all and sell it to the group that it's a great idea. In the process they alienate management and the entire workforce around them, crippling the company and creating endless turmoil as has happened at FLOPS.

Suddenly, the company can't do anything right and moral goes down the tubes and the union knows it all.

There isn't one managment team in any air carrier that is willing to break the rules. I've seen unions break the rules (that's why there have been so many court injuntions against union behavior).

Bob,
You and Ken Ricchi have brought this upon your selves but you believe posting on this board that you sway thinking pilots to your side.
You brought the Union.
You really need a Union.
We also encourage pilots to think on their own and we help them to see the truth behind your BULLSHAT that you keep spewing on this board.
The truth will be found on these public boards and you are spending all your time trying to counter free thought of thinking pilots.
Why don't you spend more time taking the high road in managing a respectable aviation department and these public boards will improve themselves.
Stop trying to convince pilots it is OK to take piss poor pay to go out and endanger life and property on a daily basis.
Here is the litmus test:
The only negative stuff on this board about NetJets is from you.
Free thought and truth happens here, you are just clogging up the bandwidth with your version of the old Flight Options culture.
Flight Options Management has been exposed. Give it up.

Bob,
You and Ken Ricchi have brought this upon your selves but you believe posting on this board that you sway thinking pilots to your side.
You brought the Union.
You really need a Union.
We also encourage pilots to think on their own and we help them to see the truth behind your BULLSHAT that you keep spewing on this board.
The truth will be found on these public boards and you are spending all your time trying to counter free thought of thinking pilots.
Why don't you spend more time taking the high road in managing a respectable aviation department and these public boards will improve themselves.
Stop trying to convince pilots it is OK to take piss poor pay to go out and endanger life and property on a daily basis.
Here is the litmus test:
The only negative stuff on this board about NetJets is from you.
Free thought and truth happens here, you are just clogging up the bandwidth with your version of the old Flight Options culture.
Flight Options Management has been exposed. Give it up.

Let me point you to the following post:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1736890&postcount=1

With that stated.... forward your letter by snail-mail or email to the appropriate parties.

I won't be on the receiving end.

You wanted a union, you have a union. Blame them for any inactivity or lack of negotiations skills.

If you want to whine to somebody that you think will listen call your union rep. He'll listen but so far hasn't accomplished anything.

Until then, the only whine inititated by you that may actually accomplish anything will be from the engine attached to the airplane.

B19

Flops sucked before the union came along. What was your excuse then. You have not changed a thing except for blaming the union movement that you brought on.
Union leadership has been drinking your Kool-Aid for to long. You even had them telling the pilots to roll up their sleeves and help the company in its time of need (at beginning of busy season).
Can we expect another pep talk in October from the union leadership about how you need our help?

Show me a contract that I can be proud of, fix the planes, stop pushing pilots to do illegal crap and get someone in management that has a clue. And we will try to vote in union leadership that can't be bought or controlled you.

Yep, you are right.... it is too late anyway.

Latest resources

Back