• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The unions don't protect their brethren, they protect their paychecks.

What are you talking about? CS has already cut back. NO UNION!

Flex cut back. NO UNION!

FLOPS cut back. NO CBA!

NetJets HASN'T cut back either bargaining or NON-bargaining employees. UNION.

Statistics are against you. Now, IF NetJets decides to cut back in the future, which I don't think they will, we will probably cut back more people than all the others combined. Why? We have over 5000 employees in the US alone.

Statistics are with me historically and long term, what lightly unionized DAL did vs. heavily unionized UAL and AMR backs me on that.

The year is young fischman and the other fracs have already made adjustments which NJ can't do anywhere near as easy because of the CBA.

I hope the cuts don't happen and you are right, the cuts will be deeper due to the size of the company.

But my question is and will be... when the cuts happen, will NJASAP open the CBA to save jobs or just let the jobs go?

We both know that answer, the unions don't protect their brethren, they protect their paychecks.

Statistics are with me historically and long term, what lightly unionized DAL did vs. heavily unionized UAL and AMR backs me on that.

The year is young fischman and the other fracs have already made adjustments which NJ can't do anywhere near as easy because of the CBA.

I hope the cuts don't happen and you are right, the cuts will be deeper due to the size of the company.

But my question is and will be... when the cuts happen, will NJASAP open the CBA to save jobs or just let the jobs go?

We both know that answer, the unions don't protect their brethren, they protect their paychecks.

There are no provisions in the contract for concessions. We don't make enough money to make any kind of difference in a company like NetJets.

That leaves 1 other option.

You will never figure it out either.

I would never want to ride with a Captain who chose to fly specifically because he applied his own standards and thought he understood a system rather than what some engineer's computer told him of how it would work.

I can see the grave stone now : "I applied my own standards and thought it was airworthy but it really wasn't."

Bob, If you keep this crap up you will eventially see a grave stone that reads "this pilot is dead because management threats forced him to fly something that was unairworthy and unsafe"

Is all your cutting corners and trying to cheat the system worth the couple of dollars you are trying to save? Why not fix it right the first time and pay a fair wage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B19 Flyer

I would never want to ride with a Captain who chose to fly specifically because he applied his own standards and thought he understood a system rather than what some engineer's computer told him of how it would work.

I can see the grave stone now : "I applied my own standards and thought it was airworthy but it really wasn't."

Bob, If you keep this crap up you will eventially see a grave stone that reads "this pilot is dead because management threats forced him to fly something that was unairworthy and unsafe"

Is all your cutting corners and trying to cheat the system worth the couple of dollars you are trying to save? Why not fix it right the first time and pay a fair wage?

--------------------------------------------------

Regular line pilot, APM that should have been laid off, or Bob himself, it doesn't matter as he is too chicken sh!t to respond to the truth of my post!

Who ever he is, I truly feel sorry for him as he is a piece of SH!T

CGF Crickets

And the response from the B-19/Skanza Koolaid club is----

Speak up now

We are waiting

Any day now

You can do it

We can't hear you over the sound of the CGF Crickets chirping away

I thought so!

OWNED!!!

Last edited:
What an unsafe idiot you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B19 Flyer

--------------------------------------------------

Regular line pilot, APM that should have been laid off, or Bob himself, it doesn't matter as he is too chicken sh!t to respond to the truth of my post!

Who ever he is, I truly feel sorry for him as he is a piece of SH!T

What an A$$.

There is only one standard to judge how any componant works in an airplane. That of the manufacturer.

If you apply any other standard, you are breaking the rules and regulations that apply to the limitations of the componant.

If you place your standard to judge how a componant is to work it's clear that you don't know your job or can judge if it's airworthy or not.

If you apply your "standards" to anything to that you consider "broke", then it's clear that you will apply your standards to items that are broken but you think are airworthy because you haven't a clue as to what is and isn't airworthy.

It isn't management threats, it's because you haven't a freaking clue as to what you are doing and somebody has to hold your hand through the process.

What an unsafe idiot you are.

You think playing these union games will make you a hero amongst your brethren. Union pressure is far more dangerous than anything management does because of mob mentality.

There are no provisions in the contract for concessions. We don't make enough money to make any kind of difference in a company like NetJets.

That leaves 1 other option.

Yeah, right.... there aren't any provisions in the contract for sustained profitability in the contract either.

Latest resources

Back