• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hahaha @ kid......thats funny. You couldnt've wrote those regs, cause I wrote them first. hahaha.

If they abolished slavery then how come I own your azz?

I do write up planes that are broke. My life depends on it, not yours. That is why you failed.

You need to calm down kiddie. It's only a forum, don't get all worked up about it. When we see you stutter like this it just sends that pack of wolves at your cute little bambi azz to get razzed even harder.....

You're way outta your league with me kid.

It also creates the outliers that are so easy to pick up. Remember that it's the manufacturer's standards, not yours.

Stick to the small time kid... that is where you belong. We don't have time to babysit guys like you who think they are smarter than the rest of the industry, management and fellow pilots.
The ONLY standard that matters when it comes to if the airplane is safe or not is MINE. Not yours. Not the POI's. Not the manufacturer. If I'm not happy, the plane doesn't fly. Clear enough?

How about you stick to your realm? Leave the flying to the professionals. When was the last time you fired up a jet again? Have you EVER?

Skanza,
Somehow I knew you would ignore my last post here. If you don't want to give us your name or 4-letter ID, at least admit you were wrong.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, I wasn't ignoring you, I just don't see the need to post my four letter as I (like all of you) am hiding my ident behind a silly screen name. And I don't see that I was wrong about anything. I did not post a name, you guys continue to post names, that is wrong.

You must be talking about regs in another country. In THIS country, the FAA grants me TOTAL control over the whole shebang.

Go read your regulations from THIS country. Like I said, I've b1tch slapped ignorant managers alot smarter than you and come out on top.

Don't get nervous though, this won't affect you too much. Just keep crying like a little 16 yr old girl who got felt up at a drive-in about your hate for unions.

I dont like unions either, but until the company pays me what the job is worth, then I have to go that way.

Stick to the flight instruction forums kid, you're way outta your league with me.

You and fischman need to get over yourselves. Yes, you may be the PIC, but a lot of other people smarter than you are responsible for the safe operation of the airplane before and after a pilot takes the controls. We trust trust those like our passengers trust us. That kind of arrogance will get you in trouble, and aren't you all about safety? *see list.

Each time you write something up and it is noted "No problem found" and the mechanic signs it off means that your standards didn't meet FAA or company standards.

Hahahahahahahaha... :laugh:

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a cheapskate operator that pencil-whips a write-up to get the airplane flying quicker. Good thing that never happens in this industry. :rolleyes:

but a lot of other people smarter than you are responsible for the safe operation of the airplane before and after

not according to the regulations there aint. I have the FINAL authority, that is undisputed. You know that you need to read the WHOLE regulation right? Not just the parts that can get you dispatch fcked up planes.....

Dude, I could really teach you some stuff but I know you would have a lotta trouble keeping up.

You getting so worked up about this on a message board, on the internet really has us thinking you have some personal development issues that haven't completed yet.

Give it up, you don't stand a chance here with me sunshine boy.

Last edited:
Sorry to hurt your feelings, I wasn't ignoring you, I just don't see the need to post my four letter as I (like all of you) am hiding my ident behind a silly screen name. And I don't see that I was wrong about anything. I did not post a name, you guys continue to post names, that is wrong.

I haven't posted anyone's name or four letter ID. If you don't think it was wrong to post someone elses four letter ID, then post up with yours, or admit it was a chicken-$h!t thing to do. Somehow I know you will come up with another lame a$$ excuse.

You and fischman need to get over yourselves. Yes, you may be the PIC, but a lot of other people smarter than you are responsible for the safe operation of the airplane before and after a pilot takes the controls. We trust trust those like our passengers trust us. That kind of arrogance will get you in trouble, and aren't you all about safety? *see list.
How far shall I lower my safety standards to appease you skanza?

At what point is a broken item, whether it is on a checklist or not, ignorable?

You don't have a leg to stand on in this arguement. The regs are on my side. I, not a mechanic, not a POI, not B19, not you, not the Pope determine if the plane is safe to fly. The call is mine and mine alone.

Any questions?

The ONLY standard that matters when it comes to if the airplane is safe or not is MINE. Not yours. Not the POI's. Not the manufacturer. If I'm not happy, the plane doesn't fly. Clear enough?

How about you stick to your realm? Leave the flying to the professionals. When was the last time you fired up a jet again? Have you EVER?

Each item must work as detirmined by the design manufacturer. Your decision must be based on that standard. Anything else is an outlier, so do what you want. If you don't understand how an item works, perhaps you may need some additional training.

Oh, and you got me curious when the last time was that I had turbojet time in my logbook. The last turbojet I flew was a 737 during the last week of October, 2004. Does that answer your meaningless question?

Latest resources

Back