• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...It's no different for any other company. The unions will destroy that industry by sending it into bankruptcy if they don't wake up and smell the roses. They forced the airlines into bankruptcy and it looks like the big three automakers are going to be next.

Who destroyed Enron?, Worldcom? Shearson Lehman? Madoff Investment Securities?, Fanny Mae?, Freddy Mac?

What, it was the Greedy Management, not the unions?

So, tell me again how . . .
...It's no different for any other company.

The problem is management takes, takes, takes. That is an undisputable fact. It is in every quartely report that is [ublished. As soon as mangament starts to think of the big picture, things will turn around.

You don't have a leg to stand on now, with what happened at XO and CS.....non union shops that just ruined about 50 pilots lives.....

But at least management still gets paid, I can't understand how that can be legal.

Were these pilots chopped off the bottom of the seniority lists via the traditional seniority list method or were packages offered?

If there were packages offered, chock one up for the good guys. (non-union).

Management gets paid to manage, pilots get paid to fly. If you want to manage, then get out of the airplane and begin doing the hard work. Until you do, you have no right to complain about what others do for a living or how they go about doing it.

Who destroyed Enron?, Worldcom? Shearson Lehman? Madoff Investment Securities?, Fanny Mae?, Freddy Mac?

What, it was the Greedy Management, not the unions?

So, tell me again how . . .

993_Pilot,
There is one huge problem with your line of questions......they make too much sense and gets to the substance of the topic.

He replied to brokeflyer but skipped you. B19 never answers questions like these.

Last edited:
993_Pilot,
There is one huge problem with your line of questions......they make too much sense and gets to the substance of the topic.

He replied to brokeflyer but skipped you. B19 never answers questions like these.

Yeah, that's because there is no good answer where he wouldn't have to concede that management was the cause for those companies... and I could have come up with a lot more too! He can always find fault with unions, but never with management. Bob19 skips my questions a lot because admitting that management is often greedy, and has their own faults, doesn't suit his purpose of union busting.

I have every right to complain when others try to screw me over. Management does that daily and it's undisputed.

You really think that management has a target on you?

Do you really think that they sit in the back room on a big pile of cash wringing the hands together coming up with ways to screw just you over?

Get over yourself, it's not about just you.

A little paranoid are you? :nuts:

993_Pilot,

I didn't realize that I had to respond to each and every post when I visit. Oops... silly me!

You really think that management has a target on you?

Do you really think that they sit in the back room on a big pile of cash wringing the hands together coming up with ways to screw just you over?

Get over yourself, it's not about just you.

A little paranoid are you? :nuts:

by "me" i mean the entire pilot group.....thanks for confirming that. And yaeh im paranoid, been butt raped my management to many times.

thread death please.

Last edited:

Ummmmmmmm....yes......they have proved they do it. Probably not with the cash though.

Latest resources

Back