• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For AIRTRAN AND SWA PILOTS ONLY!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More important we bring a culture of taking care of each other.

So did Delta 20 years ago.......welcome to big business, so don't hang your hat on that premise when it comes to an SLI.....

Southwest should offer Airtran the same thing Airtran offered ATA when they almost bought ATA.

THERE IT IS! Twenty posts in and there's that reference to ATA. I've been waiting.

I don't have any idea what will happen in the end. All I know is the the General is starting to scare me. With all the new niceties, I can't escape the feeling I'm going to see him pull up in a van and offer me some candy.

So can we delete the thread already? Both sides should shut their pie holes. Anything you say on here can and will be used against your company in arbitration.

Respectfully, AT does not have 738's...

No, but they do have something like 80 737 line positions that can readily be converted from -700 orders to -800 orders. That gets SWA the -800 much earlier than they could get them if they ordered them tomorrow.

I don't have any idea what will happen in the end. All I know is the the General is starting to scare me. With all the new niceties, I can't escape the feeling I'm going to see him pull up in a van and offer me some candy.

I was thinking maybe he found a stash of Oxytcontin or something like it.....

We have unions that are going to hammer out the details of this SLI. I would like to welcome all the AT guys aboard. SWA is a great company and we need to keep the spirit alive. Let's not get emotional and bitter because in the end we will only end up hurting our careers. Cheers.

We have unions that are going to hammer out the details of this SLI.

Another naive corn dog. You think MC's make these types of decisions?

It will be fun to see how the Corn Dog FO's accept the SLI sales job from the senior Corn Dogs. Do you think it will go do as easily as age 65?

The senior Corn Dogs told all the FO's it was to their advantage to go with age 65. Do you think the same will happen concerning the new issues faced?

Last edited:
The senior Corn Dogs told all the FO's it was to their advantage to go with age 65. Do you think the same will happen concerning the new issues faced?

I can assure you that it will not!

Latest resources

Back