Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, multiple peope, got the "You guys know more than us" quote

That sucks.

I really do hope that your communication will improve under the new leadership.

You shouldn't have to find things like this out on FI. This is not meant to be ugly, I am being 100% serious.

Did you guys get the audio recording of the quarterly update from KR today?

Not sure if they were identical,but would love t hear what you guys got.

That sucks.

I really do hope that your communication will improve under the new leadership.

You shouldn't have to find things like this out on FI. This is not meant to be ugly, I am being 100% serious.

Did you guys get the audio recording of the quarterly update from KR today?

Not sure if they were identical,but would love t hear what you guys got.

I was gonna try to attach the audio file, but it seems I can not.

You've got to be the most idiotic person I've ever debated. Who could possibly ever take you serious? Especially after what you said you'd like to do to DW on a couch in Dallas? Everyone remember that comment? I have no connections to Canada and would be just as happy if I never went to Montreal again and I assure you that I've never kissed anyone's posterior to get where I'm at. And who would I be sucking up to on here anyway??? I ragged on your routinely incoherent posts because it just illustrated your ignorance and you never seem to let me down with each post. I actually look forward to meeting you guys one day and debating face to face as I've done three times in the past couple of weeks. One being one of your union reps and another little short feller who can't wait to get his hands on a CL300. Both had the talking points down but the little guy wasn't prepared for any further debate.

You seriously need some help V1. So you still think you got the tiger by the tail and in control of your future as a fractional pilot? Guess what I married and am monogamous for life. You took it bait, hook, line, and sinker defending your princess though. Had to laugh about that one. Coincidentally if you fly Ricci why don't you ask him why his beloved wife is no longer involved in the business? My read on you, a 35 year old know it all flying a 350. Nothing can get in your way of achieving or sustaining aviator greatness lol. I just hope the powers that be negotiate at least a 2 year fence and run your ass ragged with your highly dependable equipment. Because Ricci never sells contracts he can't support. Your a fool, along with the other dozen fools constantly logged on here. Keep it up and retire me early persuading me to go make some real change flying heavies overseas while you destroy what 10-15k professional pilots have been establishing here. I hope you didn't break ground on your new pool at your Mcmansion in Addison.

You seriously need some help V1. So you still think you got the tiger by the tail and in control of your future as a fractional pilot? Guess what I married and am monogamous for life. You took it bait, hook, line, and sinker defending your princess though. Had to laugh about that one. Coincidentally if you fly Ricci why don't you ask him why his beloved wife is no longer involved in the business? My read on you, a 35 year old know it all flying a 350. Nothing can get in your way of achieving or sustaining aviator greatness lol. I just hope the powers that be negotiate at least a 2 year fence and run your ass ragged with your highly dependable equipment. Because Ricci never sells contracts he can't support. Your a fool, along with the other dozen fools constantly logged on here. Keep it up and retire me early persuading me to go make some real change flying heavies overseas while you destroy what 10-15k professional pilots have been establishing here. I hope you didn't break ground on your new pool at your Mcmansion in Addison.

I wish you were correct on the age guess and you're way off on the equipment. I'm sure you're married and have a great relationship but that doesn't mean that I took any bait that you dangled out there. The fact is that you got all wrapped up in your hatred for me and TWA that you threw a ridiculous comment out there and now you're trying to walk it back.

If you promise to go overseas and never post here again I'll gladly buy your one way ticket to some sandbox hellhole. Just tell me when. And also, I don't live in Dallas or Addison, not even Texas, but nice try again. My home is FAR from a mansion and we have a very modest above ground pool. You're a pitiful soul who thinks I want to destroy what you've built. But I'm curious...what have you contributed so mightily to our industry? And Btw, have you gotten wind to some of the increases to our compensation yesterday? Not much, but what did you get???

Anyway, good luck to you and your ilk and may we never speak to one another again.

Do tell, what did you guys get?

Also what did KR talk about on yabbadabbado? Since we don't have access

Biggest things I got from the last two days:

No plan to merge the pilot groups (everyone should be happy)

Plans to keep two separate offices

BE400 gone this year from FO - still adding Phenom 300s

Potential for increase in number of Globals - product has been well received by owners

FJ adding up to 6 Cl-300/350 this year - hiring to start late summer to fall

Will still offer preferential interviews to furloughed FO pilots, but now will do the same for active FO pilots that want to come to FJ

Latest resources

Back