Flying Pet Peeves!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-Folks who can't seem to land (or choose not to land) on centerline

-I'll add my agreement to the fella who said "people who use takeoff power out of parking." Seriously guys. Release the parking brake and 9 times out of 10 it will start rolling.

-People who taxi at V1

Last edited:
Since this has been revived and this has occured in the last couple of days:

Pilots who don't cancel IFR until they've reached their parking spot at an uncontrolled airport when center told them that there are 2 aircraft behind you waiting for the approach. The wx: Daytime, 2000 ft overcast, 10 miles vis. (I heard you call clear of the runway on CTAF and 5 mins later you finally get around to calling center to cancel) christ on a crapper!

Pilot told to ident. Reply: "XXX with the flash" or "XXX, lightin' up the box". wtf? How about say nothing and just ident. :smash:

The person who designed the 757 jumpseat. I know when its the only seat I am greatfull, but dry-humping the captain for a 4 hour flight from what feels like a baby's high chair, then in cruise the captain scoots his seat back, dang that is torture.

People who need to use the aircraft restroom while we are taking off.
People who need to use it taxiing in.
Any Where When What question asked at 400 and 400 with a 200 and 1/2

As to the Skeezer points, I totally agree and just make sure you don't touch any doorhandles, faucetts, or towel racks either.

I wonder if skeezer gives the remote at the hotel the same "treatment", as I am sure the same skuzz (+ a BONUS!) exists on that also....

cherokee952, continue through the localizer, make a right turn southeast bound for a right downwind to follow a Falcon10 inside of five miles
Try this: "Cherokee 952, maintain your present heading, over"

Latest resources

Back