FLYi has $66M in unrestricted cash, after losing $91M

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propblast said:
DH represents only .6% of all domestic lift. The demise of the company won't even be noticed in the industry.

Have a nice day,

PB

Flyi fares and United matching them has taken 6% of business away from BWI. I'd love to see their demise and BWI would love it too.

MarylandONE said:
Flyi fares and United matching them has taken 6% of business away from BWI. I'd love to see their demise and BWI would love it too.

You are a complete a$$. Looks like the DB failed to weed out a real jerk. While they are a competitor, I don't cherish the thought of them losing their jobs if it comes to that. You are really arrogant if you don't sit back and think about how your own career could have worked out differently and put you in the same position.

Maryland One doesn't work for us! He is the same jackass that got run off this board for acting like he did. He is back with a different name. Joined July 05.

Indy also postponed 6 Airbus delieveries, which gave them an additional $31 million from Airbus as a refund. That boosted their cash a tad bit more. But, with high fuel prices for all of us, it will be interesting to see how long that lasts. I think there will be more than just one or two carriers seeking protection from the courts this Fall.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Indy also postponed 6 Airbus delieveries, which gave them an additional $31 million from Airbus as a refund. That boosted their cash a tad bit more. But, with high fuel prices for all of us, it will be interesting to see how long that lasts. I think there will be more than just one or two carriers seeking protection from the courts this Fall.

Bye Bye--General Lee

like...

D E L T A

No doubt there chief. Time to get cleaned up and get rid of some debt. You have a great day and keep rubbing yourself.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
No doubt there chief. Time to get cleaned up and get rid of some debt. You have a great day and keep rubbing yourself.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The cleaning up will include an enema with a firehose.

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah....but I'm not the one with a 5 bedroom house morgage, 3 ex-wives, 5 kids going to college, etc...

Remember...I'm a low-life regional guy...contributing to the race to the bottom. I was broke yesterday, I'm broke today, and tomorrow-->still broke.

CH11 doesn't make a diff. to me...either way, I'll be hanging out in Bucktown in the "City of Broad Shoulders" drinkin' PBR's on $1 night and wondering "what the #ell am I doin' in this biz"...and the way things are going I'll have lots of company.

The PBR is on me...

House_X said:
Yeah....but I'm not the one with a 5 bedroom house morgage, 3 ex-wives, 5 kids going to college, etc...

Remember...I'm a low-life regional guy...contributing to the race to the bottom. I was broke yesterday, I'm broke today, and tomorrow-->still broke.

CH11 doesn't make a diff. to me...either way, I'll be hanging out in Bucktown in the "City of Broad Shoulders" drinkin' PBR's on $1 night and wondering "what the #ell am I doin' in this biz"...and the way things are going I'll have lots of company.

The PBR is on me...

I have one wife, no kids, and one house. I didn't over extend myself. Some people have, and that was their fault.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Flying high cost RJs without the guaranteed profit from a FFD contract is not a survivable business plan. FYI will be history soon.

Latest resources

Back