Fly Dubai?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly2AK

Anyone have info on schedules? ie days off, consecutive days off? How about the $24000/36 month training bond, prorated over time? I interview in a couple weeks, appreciate any info anyone may have. Thanks

I believe your correct but just curious about what the proposal is for days off and QOL promises in their pilot agreement. Guess I will find out in less than 2 weeks when I fly out to interview. Has anyone else on here had an interview with them and have any gouge?

Hi there,
I don't remember all the details but it's similar to the EK interview. There is a long thread on the interview process and other info (like schedules) on pprune.com
Good luck!

Anyone have info on schedules? ie days off, consecutive days off? How about the $24000/36 month training bond, prorated over time? I interview in a couple weeks, appreciate any info anyone may have. Thanks

Hi Fly,
are you interviewing for a Capt position or a FO position? I applied some time a go for a FO position and haven't heard anything. Good luck with the interview, I hope you nail it! Z.

PS: I did see some good gouges on the prune site.

Hey Z....I applied for a F/O position since I don't have the 737 PIC time. I was a bit surprised to get the invite because I thought they weren't going to hire F/O's for a little while. I will post here details of the interview for all those that might be interested.

Hey Z....I applied for a F/O position since I don't have the 737 PIC time. I was a bit surprised to get the invite because I thought they weren't going to hire F/O's for a little while. I will post here details of the interview for all those that might be interested.

Thanks fly,

I'll resend my stuff to them...

I have the type but alas no PIC time either and not a whole bunch of SIC time in the 73. Most of my time is PIC turboprop..... hope you get it!

Here is some info I posted elsewhere.

My whole trip was scheduled for 5 days, primarily because the airport I flew out of didn't have daily flights. I would expect at least 4 days, 2 days being the interview. Day one was a welcome brief followed by the advanced compass test. This test had a memorization test, math test, aeronautical test, task management test, an instrument interpretation test with RBI, Attitude and compass indicators and a hand/eye coordination test utilizing a joystick and rudder pedals. The aeronautical test asked questions pertaining to runway lights and taxi lights, fuel efficiency/cost index. No worries about the interview not really technical more tell me a time type of interview. Then you will have lunch at the sim facility where you will do a sim ride in a 737-800, 2 approaches no FD, AT or AP. If you make it,Day 2 is HR brief, psychometric testing, panel interview (tell me your stories) Psychologist debrief (how crazy are you) then an in depth physical. As far as spouses they really didn't encourage bringing your spouse, but they were more than happy to offer someone your spouse could speak with to answer questions. If you paid for your spouse to come out I don't think it would be a problem. Fly Dubai just isn't going to pay for them to come out until you are offered the job

Anyone else that interviewed in January get the letter to proceed with their final two medical exams?

Latest resources

Back