• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flow Through Is Done!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct J41 (read my post above), I am one of those debating if I wanna go! I would say the Top 20% at PDT/PSA won't touch mainline.

Now if we were to get new Equipment like the Q400 many of those folks would make over 100K with 4 Vaction Slots.. Not bad!

For me, New Planes..... I might stay
No Airplanes .... Flow
No Airplanes and No Flow... I got my 2000 Pic Hours, and I am shot gun resumes everywhere.

How about something for the Air Wisconsin guys who financed the bankruptcy exit and merger with their paychecks?

I got your something right here.........

You Air whiskey dudes are "contract pilots", please go find another airline to whore yourselves out to......

Your company paid (airways) to play that was all, I'm sorry to be so blunt but that's all there is to it. Don't call me cuz, because you are not part of the family.

Nothing personally, just "f" the hell up!
:puke:

Give me a double helping of SW, AT,or JB! I'll fly eat drink and fly; yellow and green, purple and tan, or blue an white any day.............. just get me away from this place that embarrasses me on a daily basis!

Steve is a tool. F U. I cant wait to meet you in PHL.

I can't think of a bigger waste of time right now than to wonder about the details. The fact that our airline is pulling down flying in anticipation of this is plenty to think about- that is clearly a lot of movement SF is gearing up for. The man can't say no to AirWiskey/CHQ/Colganus overflow at the last minute that can't possibly be flown by our staff, but WILL pull down flying next year? Crazy.

And Sdick Man, my money's on Zahhhhhliie. He's got a lot of friends in PHL...

I hope nobody actually believes that PDT is pulling down flying in order to help any pilot flow anywhere.

The grounded Dashes have nothing to do with flow. Whatever the reason really is, I can guarentee it is not out of the kindness of managements heart in order to help the career of their beloved pilots!

The same thing happened in 04 with the ALG guys, they were offered positions at MDA. Why? Because AAA was desperate for pilots and the combined ALG PDT would have been fat on pilots. Solution, get rid of bodies at the WO and put them where they are needed. This saved the company money in unemployment.
So what is the real reason for the pulldown at PDT? behind on Maint. checks? just losing more flying, getting ready for a merge with PSA? Maybe a combination of several things including trying to get pilots to stay at PDT more than 2 months (that has to be costing a fortune)

I can't think of a bigger waste of time right now than to wonder about the details. The fact that our airline is pulling down flying in anticipation of this is plenty to think about- that is clearly a lot of movement SF is gearing up for. The man can't say no to AirWiskey/CHQ/Colganus overflow at the last minute that can't possibly be flown by our staff, but WILL pull down flying next year? Crazy.

And Sdick Man, my money's on Zahhhhhliie. He's got a lot of friends in PHL...

What do I owe you now Sig, 3 or 5 beers?????

I'm rapidly losing count!

Hell, lets just make it a pitcher for you and the guy you were babysitting the other day, funny we took him to and from his extension...... he wasn't too cranky the next morning was he? No I don't think so :blush: LOL !
(BTW~ My FO and I didn't see a thing........)

I hope nobody actually believes that PDT is pulling down flying in order to help any pilot flow anywhere.

I can guarentee it is not out of the kindness of managements heart in order to help the career of their beloved pilots!

Maybe a combination of several things including trying to get pilots to stay at PDT more than 2 months (that has to be costing a fortune)

I completely agree, our leader would never reduce flying here unless he was told to do so. The person giving the orders in my honest opinion is mainline management, they tell SF to hop and he says how high? Upper mainline management will do what ever it takes including raping from within the wholly owned's to keep their airplanes flying. I agree it will slow the attrition here because now there is a reason to apply at PDT and get in line for mainline.

It's win ,win for them and finally a bone is thrown our way too........

Last but not least it's a way for managment to weed out trouble makers too. (If you are in that group you might want to CYA)

What do I owe you now Sig, 3 or 5 beers?????

I'm rapidly losing count!

Hell, lets just make it a pitcher for you and the guy you were babysitting the other day, funny we took him to and from his extension...... he wasn't too cranky the next morning was he? No I don't think so :blush: LOL !
(BTW~ My FO and I didn't see a thing........)

Now that's funny right there.

You know he's my best friend? Best man at my wedding? We first flew together when he had the ungodly sum of 60 (THAT'S SIXTY) hours.

10 years later, and we're still playing VFR pile-its in the middle of BFE, Texas. Although, the pay and instrument approaches have both gone up "considerable," as we'd say.

The Irish bastard that he is...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back