Flow Through Is Done!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that's funny right there.

You know he's my best friend? Best man at my wedding? We first flew together when he had the ungodly sum of 60 (THAT'S SIXTY) hours.

10 years later, and we're still playing VFR pile-its in the middle of BFE, Texas. Although, the pay and instrument approaches have both gone up "considerable," as we'd say.

The Irish bastard that he is...

I know you guys are best of friends that's why I knew you'd find my post so funny, (too bad it has to be an inside joke!:laugh:) He's a great guy (despite his choice in whom he wants me to get on the jump seat):erm: and knows that I think that way about the guy he was best man for too. You have good taste when it comes to friends sir..... not "fully" trying to pat myself on the back mind you!

Gotcher back, Zaaahhhllllllie. Ya know this.

And Irish? He's a jackass, with crap taste in friends. Much like my wife- she has crap taste in husbands. She still dances with me, though. That's a plus.

And she's hot.

What was I sayin?......

Has anyone come up with an actual number of planes being parked? The incredibly sharp Farrow wrote pretty vaguely and I came up with 3, 6, or 9 airplanes parked in the spring.... It seems like 3 to me, because how can you go from 9 airplanes down to a "full scale operation" in 1 month? Maybe you can, if you use the Piedmont management guerrilla math system (v 1.0)

On a Different note!

I just got back from BNA and Picked up 907HA from paint shop last night. Dropped of 943HA.

WoW! Not only did 907HA look sweet in the new Colors, but the interior had gone thru the Heavy check........ Holy smack. New side walls in the back, bathroom clean! Cockpit has very clean with new panals all around the top of it. The plane was so clean and sleek!!
I can honestly say I was proud to fly that plane to AGS at 1am in morning.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back