• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flow Through Is Done!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me re-word what I said above. RO didn’t actually say "nothing was signed", but didn’t say it was. Sorry for the confusion. Surf, I’m glad to here it was signed. Thanks for the good news.

Over

Until I see it as LOA whatever-number-we-are-up-to I am going to be skeptical. Our MEC chair was pretty emphatic that nothing was signed but did say there was "broad consensus on key aspects". We'll see.

I talked to RO in SYR, he talked to CM. He said nothing was signed but another meeting is scheduled for Sept 26.

Motion to not allow anything RO says be posted as a resource or reference. I find it to be unreliable info while flying with him. I'm sure he is on here somewhere reading this.

Yea, I had the 4:30am report!! Not only that I was suppose to Finish in HHH at 12:20pm to start the Captain Morgan & Cokes at the Tiki Bar!

But nooooooooooo... I get extened to fly more and more!!! And get to HHH at 5pm!

Next time your in HXD, Say Hello! I'am the drunk over in the corner with the girls at the Tiki Hut.

though I hope there is some sort of screening process up and down to make this whole thing a little more bearable for both sides...[/quote]

And to keep guys like you off of AAA property!!!!:D

looks like the Colgan flow through to Pinnacle just reached a bump in the road, too. :)

and who told you that colgan wants a flowthroug with pinnancle....... if anything that wont be called a flowthrough instead will be called staple!!!!!!

How about something for the Air Wisconsin guys who financed the bankruptcy exit and merger with their paychecks?

Motion to not allow anything RO says be posted as a resource or reference. I find it to be unreliable info while flying with him. I'm sure he is on here somewhere reading this.

you never know about thoes irish guys.....

How about something for the Air Wisconsin guys who financed the bankruptcy exit and merger with their paychecks?

I believe your owners got paid and got paid BIG!!!
SO, you may want to talk to them about sharing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back