• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flow Through Is Done!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My first question is Wsurf, what the bleep -bleep are you doing up and on FI at 4AM. If you are just starting the day for a trip and took time to come on here, you need to drink more on the overnight. If you are finished drinking and just going to bed at 4AM, you write very clear sentences for a drunk man.

Just bustin your chops man.

Anywho, I have been a vocal proponent of flow thru for a while and have not made any bones about it. I find it amazing that when the threat of hiring in the next 6 months at U comes about the flow gets finished in 1 day. Why were they not able to come to this consenses in the last 3 years so easily.

As I was typing this I got an e-mail from the PSA MEC. He states "official agreement was not reached. However, there was a very productive discussion about the detailed elements that are necessary for a viable flow through program." Additional items in summary from e-mail, "broad consenses about key aspects", "outline to be developed and discussions with U managment"

Apparently MEC was able to teleconfrence in on meeting.

I talked to RO in SYR, he talked to CM. He said nothing was signed but another meeting is scheduled for Sept 26.

My first question is Wsurf, what the bleep -bleep are you doing up and on FI at 4AM.

Yea, I had the 4:30am report!! Not only that I was suppose to Finish in HHH at 12:20pm to start the Captain Morgan & Cokes at the Tiki Bar!

But nooooooooooo... I get extened to fly more and more!!! And get to HHH at 5pm!

So nothing signed, just more carrot out in front on a stick....

Yes!! Everything was signed!!

Now management has to look it over and see how things will be metered. I talked to a few Union Reps and everyone signed off on the deal.

Details will be released soon.

Yes!! Everything was signed!!

Now management has to look it over and see how things will be metered. I talked to a few Union Reps and everyone signed off on the deal.

Details will be released soon.

If it was signed then why the sept 26th meeting, as said above?

The unions can sign the deal. But details have to be approved with management.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back