• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flow Through Is Done!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow - I guess when they told me in 1989 when I started that the flow-thru was just around the corner....they weren't kidding!:)

great success!! but i'm positive that there will be some kind of metering. but i guess some flow is better than no flow, maybe now i can upgrade before the turn of the century!!

Should be something put out tomarrow. But like Quinnlake said, its a done deal. All party's (PSA, PDT, AWA, US Airways) signed off on it today.

While I'd very much like to believe that it is in fact a done deal (and haven't we been hearing that for several years now), PSA wasn't there today so "all party's" couldn't have signed it. Unless one of them was able to sneak away, our MEC, or merger chair and our negotiating chair were all flying the line and couldn't get released by the company to go.

dunno..saw the PSA chair in the crew room today around noon or so. But it seems that PDT has been more on the ball pushing the flow through than PSA..... Maybe they came to agreement and just PSA Chair proxied his concerns and such????

I supported the idea and process of a complete flow through, though I hope there is some sort of screening process up and down to make this whole thing a little more bearable for both sides...

Congrats guys, good news for you.

What you all really need to be asking is what is the Flow Back? I havent seen a flow thru that was all its cracked up to be, but I have seen them work great in reverse! Just ask the eagle pilots.

What you all really need to be asking is what is the Flow Back? I havent seen a flow thru that was all its cracked up to be, but I have seen them work great in reverse! Just ask the eagle pilots.
Yes, they do work great in reverse! But looking like it might just work out for us at Eagle in the end.

While I'd very much like to believe that it is in fact a done deal (and haven't we been hearing that for several years now), PSA wasn't there today so "all party's" couldn't have signed it. Unless one of them was able to sneak away, our MEC, or merger chair and our negotiating chair were all flying the line and couldn't get released by the company to go.

PSA couldn't get there folks there due to management not allowing the time off, so PDT in turn represented the PSA folks. US Airways at first decided to not show, but after they found out the meeting was gonna go on without them (US WEST/PDT)........ well, they then decided they better show up.

There is flowback also! Not sure on the details, but there is protection for the folks that don't want to flowup and remain at PSA/PDT.

Shhhhh... Don't let GreyGhost know about the flowthru! He left PDT to fly that big shiney 170 for peanuts, and since he left has been on FI bashing the Hell out of the PDT pilots and Comany!!

GreyGhost????? You Like Apples?????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back