FLOPS/NETJETS:The REAL Rumor Possibilty vs Scare Tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
This applies to ALL pilots. Not bad reading comprehension for a trucker with a BS in Physics , eh?

Wow...a whole BS? :pimp:
Now... is Schroedinger's TA dead before the box is open, or after?
(At least you're aware that the BS applies to you );)

Last edited:
Voice.....I believe you think you are more of an authority then you really are.....

Diesel is right.....Man...you have derailed...

Your last post concerning me was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.....

I hope you are not one of our guys.

gotcha

DO-82 driver said:
Voice.....Your last post concerning me was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.....

I hope you are not one of our guys.
(I hope not either...):puke:

So what is it that is ridiculous? That you forgot your profile was indicative of someone NOT in NetJets recurrent? :laugh:
Then, yes, I'd say VERY ridiculous indeed....

Bummer...I'd hoped that NetJets pilots were at least a BIT more experienced than 200 hrs and in recurrent :smash: Better create a new screen name for frac smack talk, I guess...

You are a joke!!!!!! My description is just as factual as yours.....

You had me interested for a second though....I almost thought you knew what you were talking about.

No I am certain you don't even have a clue........

Enjoy your little fantasy world....its a pleasure to put you on "ignore" You're just too ridiculous to read....

DO-82 driver said:
Enjoy your little fantasy world....its a pleasure to put you on "ignore" You're just too ridiculous to read....

I'll bet you just can't do it...We'll see...The ignore button will come in as a handy excuse for you though, when I come back to say "told you so":bomb:
Now, back to the one-prop board:D

Hey Do-80 driver

...why is there a "yield" sign next to your profile to notify the board about a bad post...you seem to be the only one that has it...Have you caused trouble before this too?

(still only showing him, Diesel...must be different for each signed on)

Last edited:
As the old saying goes. DO-82 has more time idling at the hold short line than you've got flying.

But you're right he sounds like a kid with 200hours. Maybe this quarter. Or maybe that 200hours is in a float plane? Or 200 hours doing things you could only dream of.

Dude get a grip. You've got no control over anything that happens. Remind me to thank that trucker for my new 7n7 line, hba and the 40k i'm getting as a christmas bonus. Oh yeah and another 40 k as a pay bump.

voice there is one next to yours. And everyone else on this board.

Why don't you roll your mouse over it and figure out what it means before you open your mouth.

Diesel said:
Dude get a grip. You've got no control over anything that happens.

Never claimed I did...
you must have me confused with those that are frightened that I do....:beer:

I'm additionally amused by this mythical status bestowed upon me by those people, yet, I'm just a speculator like the rest...just speculating with the info available as a WHOLE not just random sentences that hide other agendas.

I'm no anti-union "stooge"...Just someone sick of the "bs" from BOTH crazy a$$ed sides of this comedic circus/train wreck...either way both places (Flops/NetJets) and both sides (ibt/mgt) suck.

Voice Of Reason said:
Wow...a whole BS? :pimp:
Now... is Schroedinger's TA dead before the box is open, or after?
(At least you're aware that the BS applies to you );)
In the box its neither dead nor alive. Might say its half dead.

Are you still looking for that STAPLER? I can't seem to find it in the TA.

Latest resources

Back