• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS latest BEND-OVER PGM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where are the 60 out of 100 going to go?

I just did some looking at the tier 3's.. Most of them can be reached by a mainline carrier without using a commuter. Then I saw BGM on the tier 2? Only way to get there is via, dash 8, saab, crj? and never been on time either...Just shows you that the company doesn't want to piss off those ole Miller folks.

Tired of this crap!!!

Most of us came to an Options or NJA as short timers. In doing so you resign yourself to the fact that you can do anything for a short period of time. Well, that short period of time has become considerably longer than expected.

These are not career jobs and with that realization it becomes necessary to make changes. I don't doubt that all the pilots that work at the Fracs like flying but flying for a Frac will make you hate your career.

There is no more job satisfaction. You can easily get a job in another industry that maybe wont pay as much(although frac pay is abysmal) and allow you to be home every night. In the end resigning from a Frac will provide you with a better QOL.

Unless you have no other choice don't follow in many of our footsteps.

Anyone who wants to be home every night has certainly picked the wrong career path by getting into the flying business.

How about this "Flex Schedule" crap? 20% to do it for starters. Yes, they'll look for volunteers first, but when they don't get them they'll start forcing guys into it. PIC's think they're safe because of seniority? Having all FO's on the flex isn't going to help. They'll take the bottom 20% of Captains in EACH aircraft type and force them into the flex thing too. The ONLY reason I came here was 7 days off.

Voice. Where are you?

Hey Voice. Cat got your tongue? Let's see you put a positive spin on this one.

Last edited:
LOL! Glad to see I've been missed :)

Nope, no spin here...Same theory as usual.... Still better to LEAVE then be represented by a trucker's union of thugs.
Looks like that time has come. Over & out! :)

PS--- I am laughing at the appointment of Indy & Nashville as Tier1
and DTW, SEA, and SFO as Tier 2.

Last edited:
Self Destruct

Unbelievably ignorant CEO will put this company down in less than 1 year.
The repercusions of this policy change will effectively destroy Flight Options.
Indentured servitude is what being an employee at this company is.
Dictatorship is what this so called CEO is spewing to his captured audience.
If my thought process was like his then I would suggest a bounty on his head.

Here is the company "Mission Statement". please hold back the laughter.

" We will deliver with uncomprmising safety, an exemplary customer experience in all that we do. Through passionate attention to detail, continuous improvement and focus on long-term partnerships with our employees, suppliers and customers, we will achieve sustained profitability and growth."

Does anyone really believe this?

www.asapflightdeck.com

?

I'm not sure i see the problem here. the changes seem painless. remember you guys arent making money hand over fist right now. the goal is for FO to be profitable, not to have crew meals and unlimited domiciles. remember 99% of corporate pilots dont have crew meals, that shouldnt be a huge sacrifice. the fbo's know where to get good food fast. you still have a huge number of domiciles. more than any airline or fractional or any corporation that i know. theyre just trying to turn a profit over there and if they dont all this arguing is a moot point b/c FO will be no more and you guys will be on the street. not trying to start an argument, but just telling like i see it from an outsiders point of view. .

Latest resources

Back