• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS latest BEND-OVER PGM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys i'm truely sorry to hear about the changes. One of my big pet peeves is crewfood. Where do they expect us to eat? Jesus we don't go to terminals. Where do you expect us to find the food? The vending machines.

Nope I'm off to applebees I'll call you in a couple of hours.

Exactly, That will go over like a fart in Church. Oh......by the way we know you have been running all day but we have a recovery trip for you to pick our already pi$$ed off owner, could you hurry out to the airplane for a repo? Nope!! The closest subway is over three miles away and I havent had anything to eat since the last Subway yesterday. Sorry folks, I am sure one of our other broken Hawkers will be in to get you in a few hours.

Flemdog said:
Tier 1:
KATL KBNA KBOS KBWI KCLE KDEN KDFW KEWR KIAH KIND KMCI KMCO KMIA KORD KSTL

Have you noticed no Tier 1 cities west of Denver? That's worse than Flexjet in terms of base selection... Surprised not to find relatively low-cost and easy-to-get-to cities like PHX and LAS... You can fly anywhere in the country from those cities cheaply on SWA and AWA. I know they are in the Tier 2 category but potential newhires won't have those Western cities as options - right? Not looking good.

Welcome to hell fellas!

Now let me say one thing, NJA is barely a better place to work but the one thing we have going for us is a Union.

As bad as the Teamsters have been in the past our new local 1108 has proven its ability to counteract unilatteral descisions like the ones Options is implementing.

Think long and hard about a union. In your current situation the company would have a very difficult time ruining your QOL.

Lastly, whether its Options, NJA, Flex or Shares the Fractionals are sh!t work for sh!t pay. This is not a career and those of you thinking of apllying to any of these companies better think long and hard.

Guys this isn't a union non union thing.

This is our fellow fracs brothers getting screwed on the road. I for one am not happy.

If there is anything our side can do for you please let us know. Whether it be crewmeals or whatever just ask. F'em don't give them the satisfaction.

Remember WE are in this together.

Believe me, the game is on. PIT is a tier 2? There are at least 70 guys working here from PIT. We all know that the tier 2's will go away as well. Hard ball? They haven't even seen hard ball.

Heavy Set said:
Flemdog said:
Tier 1:
KATL KBNA KBOS KBWI KCLE KDEN KDFW KEWR KIAH KIND KMCI KMCO KMIA KORD KSTL

Have you noticed no Tier 1 cities west of Denver? That's worse than Flexjet in terms of base selection... Surprised not to find relatively low-cost and easy-to-get-to cities like PHX and LAS... You can fly anywhere in the country from those cities cheaply on SWA and AWA. I know they are in the Tier 2 category but potential newhires won't have those Western cities as options - right? Not looking good.

Heavy Set,

You got to remember who's running this company. A USAir reject!

hawkercpt said:
Believe me, the game is on. PIT is a tier 2? There are at least 70 guys working here from PIT. We all know that the tier 2's will go away as well. Hard ball? They haven't even seen hard ball.

Yes. And that is 70 guys they can hire/upgrade at Year 1 pay to replace them. It's called recycling the payscale. Beauty of it is; if they quit, FLOPS pays no unemployment either.

http://www.asapflightdeck.com

Their maintenance bills will go through the roof. I will make sure I fly as little as possible every tour. Something will break every leg, and I will make sure every owner possible is disserviced.

This will turn around and bite them. We all knew this was coming. This is the beginning of the end of this sh!thole. I hope we all find decent jobs before it implodes.

Flex said:
www.asapflightdeck.com Come on over, boys. Join our party.

I couldn't agree more! It's clearly a case of nothing to lose and lots to gain! Surely, the new local won by the NJ pilots is encouraging news for the other fractionals. I think it'd be great if they all pulled together!

Latest resources

Back