• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS furlough another 24

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone should check out the JCBA section on the VUH! Every single proposal of ours is there for every pilot to see! Management will never be open about their counter proposals.

Heard from a disgusted insider some of our own Flexjet management were joking and laughing about these furloughs and kicking the unions a$$ and how great it was there's another reason to be glad we're Flexjet not Options. That also should tell you something.

Imissmypilot, do you have names? Because I would really like to know which scumbags in the office were laughing about this.

You know who these scum are. They are the ones that have their collective noses up KRs was. Somehow they think they are special and if they display their loyalty, somehow they will be rewarded. Little do they realize that when Lord Farquad is done with using them, they are in store for a major pay cut.

New Uniforms (waisting thousands)
Busy Summer Demand
5 Million to the Band rats

Equals
Layoffs
No raises
deterioration quality of life

Any FJ guys wake up yet? Naaahhhhh

You know who these scum are. They are the ones that have their collective noses up KRs was. Somehow they think they are special and if they display their loyalty, somehow they will be rewarded. Little do they realize that when Lord Farquad is done with using them, they are in store for a major pay cut.

Bingo. The funny thing is the Waterview and schoolhouse have more currently secretely pro-union peeps than not. They are fed up with Ricci and company. The even funnier thing is the usual suspects have no clue because they are so far up Ricci's ass they don't see the world beyond it to notice the subtle clues of silence and shock when the latest comes up.

All the while big dummy gets demoted while tossed-Salata gets more of uncles sugar. I'm sure the only reason there hasn't been an official announcement is because they're trying hard to figure out how to spin it as wonderful for Flexjet peeps.

Shaking my head. How much more of a road map does one need?

Bingo. The funny thing is the Waterview and schoolhouse have more currently secretely pro-union peeps than not. They are fed up with Ricci and company. The even funnier thing is the usual suspects have no clue because they are so far up Ricci's ass they don't see the world beyond it to notice the subtle clues of silence and shock when the latest comes up.

All the while big dummy gets demoted while tossed-Salata gets more of uncles sugar. I'm sure the only reason there hasn't been an official announcement is because they're trying hard to figure out how to spin it as wonderful for Flexjet peeps.

Shaking my head. How much more of a road map does one need?

who got demoted?

who got demoted?

RH is now VP of Red Label. He went from operational control of 55% of the company to what 25%? Sounds like a demotion to me. Salata given everything else that's left of both Options and Flexjet. Or so says the rumor mill. I asked one of the union guys and they said no comment. Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

I really fell sorry for RH. He is the one left holding the bag. Dead Label has not been the success Lord Farquaad said it would be. Lord Farquaad cannot accept his failure in his vision. The 300/350 program is doing well, but the globals and gulfsteams just haven't measure up. Someone has to take the fall. Sorry RH, you are about to be treated like a line pilot.

I really fell sorry for RH. He is the one left holding the bag. Dead Label has not been the success Lord Farquaad said it would be. Lord Farquaad cannot accept his failure in his vision. The 300/350 program is doing well, but the globals and gulfsteams just haven't measure up. Someone has to take the fall. Sorry RH, you are about to be treated like a line pilot.

I agree with everything except your first statement. He gets what he deserves and it couldn't be happening to any bigger ***********************************. Good riddance. Showing RH the door will be the only time I am happy to see Ricci playing true to form.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back