• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS furlough another 24

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can only imagine which group of pilots are going to get to wear the old marching band uniforms. :eek:

Yeah, but he can save a buck with used uniforms.

Looks like he saved a few Bucks on the Dead Label Uniforms. I'm thinking Salvation Army rack.

I'm thinking gay clown college summer garage sale...:eek:

I'm really surprised no one has picked up on this.

Ricci is a primary investor of Affinity Apparel, the vendor for our dead label Nazi uniform. This comes through his ties to Resilience capital partners which resurrected it from Lion and rebranded it. There are many juggling balls in Ricci's act and you have to watch them all. DAC, Resilience, Stone Briar, Dragon plus a lot more not so well known ties.

The rush to get us all in the Nazi uniform before JCBA forces us back to the professional attire we are used to is so he can use this opportunity to funnel profits to his other companies and show a loss on the OneSky books.

Why just enough for less than a rotations worth of supply? I'm sure a cost benefit analysis was run to get that number into the sweet spot of his scheme. It's such an arbitrary and useless number. Too much to overlook but not enough to implement a professional standard. That should have been your first clue even if you had not known about Ricci's ties to Affinity.

The $5 million donation to Notre Dame was specifically for new uniforms. Who do you think they are going to use as the vendor for these uniforms?

Ding ding ding. Did I mention Kenn Ricci is on the board of trustees at ND that makes that decision? Do I have to spell out more?

In the real world this is called money laundering and tax evasion (or at least the first steps of it) but it's how him and his ilk play the game and win.

I'd be willing to bet money his wife or daughter is receiving design consultation fees for the new uniform too (a common practice in this scheme) but I can't get the right data to prove it.

Meanwhile all the sheep look up from their red label trough and bleat at his generosity and innovation before they dip their heads back in for the next round of gimme's.

Part of me is tempted to say he learned this trick from all his time spent as the Clinton's personal pilot but even I know one trip to Charlottesville does not qualify him as truly part of their inner circle.

Last edited:
BTW for those of you who are unaware, we refer to it as the Nazi uniform because one of our owners, with an Aushwitz tattoo to prove it, said the new uniforms reminded her of what the guards wore in the German prison camps. It was extremely upsetting for her.

This information was passed up the chain by several people. As expected, management acknowledged the transmission with promises to look into it and did nothing. Several months later, we're back on the uniform plan.

Very Good Info. Did not know any of that but it does not surprise me one bit. Makes perfect sense actually.

I think we should get those big hats they wear. And maybe a free Trumpet we can stand in the FBO and blow it when waiting for the PAX so they don't have a hard time finding their pilot when they arrive

Any Flex guys wake up yet? naaahhhh!!!!

Last edited:
"Why just enough for less than a rotations worth of supply? I'm sure a cost benefit analysis was run to get that number into the sweet spot of his scheme. It's such an arbitrary and useless number. Too much to overlook but not enough to implement a professional standard. That should have been your first clue even if you had not known about Ricci's ties to Affinity."
The uniform issue is a joke. You can't get 6 months out of a shirt even if you scrub the collars with comet with bleach. The collars are ruined after a couple of months, but I guess that is the professional look they want.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back