• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flippity Flops I'm on a plane beyotch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's nothing like a POSTA to rally the troops. Let them insult your pilotgroup and then take the strike vote.
Best Wishes!
NJW

stop doing illegal flights......that is a BIG start.

FAA wont talk to management....they WILL talk to YOU though.

remember that.

Not BAHAHAHAD

Carefull, you might wake the Sheep!

Funny how it takes a company meeting to make you guys at FLOPS want the strike cards!! First of all your scared leader is not going to go that route in the near future cause hes scared of his own shadow..I would suggest that your about 7 years over due of getting out of there but like they say theres no time like the present. Net Jets will probably be hiring again in a year or two..and you guys still wont have a contract..I bet Ricci throws a bone at the pilots in the near future..Let me see how about matching half of what you use to get on the 401k? That will calm all the FLOPS pilots down through peak travel season. FLOPS pilots hear this!! and you can all get mad and blast me all you want but you know what I say is true. Ricci has and always will play you guys for fools. And why not/ hes gotten away with it so far..And secondly you got a ineffective MEC heading your Union and Ricci knows he can control him like a puppet. So get mad. Ask for strike cards. But the smart ones will be updating and sending out resumes cause when companies start hiring again. They will be positioned nicely. It worked for me a few years ago.

Wow, B19's incarnations are never ending. Pound sand troll, we don't need your FUD right now. Our leadership has called management out and we are now in the middle of a fight, so f**k off. Here is a flip of the bird to you and your F&H buds.

Latest resources

Back