• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightsafety Instructor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to bring back an old thread but how many days does a part time instructor at Simuflite have to work? I did a search and someone said 2 days minimum.

Now that would be a great QOL!!!
psysicx said:
Sorry to bring back an old thread but how many days does a part time instructor at Simuflite have to work? I did a search and someone said 2 days minimum.

psysicx said:
What about the LGB facility?

As far as I know, the Long Beach FSI center, does not hire part time instructors...

A lot of the FSI instructors I've had over the years were part time. As a matter of fact, the sim instructors that were part time said they had it better cuz they weren't salaried & made OT when they wanted to bust their butts. From what I've seen they have a pretty rigourous training regime, but I'm sure its worth it...I've thought about the possibility of doing that sometime down the road. Nice stable place - home at night with the wife & kids...
I don't know Simuflite, but I'm sure it's got to be around the same. Good luck!
Oh, if you've got the Lear type, I think they do that in Tucson, AZ - anybody know if that's still true?? Great area to live, BTW - I was there during my flight training for a few months.

Latest resources

Back