FlightOptions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
slowjet

If you are a FLOPS pilot and feel this way-QUIT!!!

Becuase he's not a quitter he's a fighter. He wants Flops to be a better place so what's wrong with that. As for your post I dont think Fedmagnet will be taking any advice about his carrier from a discussion forum. Save your breath and the bandwidth next time.

Hey Voice Of No Reason, this is not your fight your not a pilot so go away.

huh?

hammer2 said:
Hey Voice Of No Reason, this is not your fight your not a pilot so go away.

Just who am I then, Mr. all knowing-5th screen name of Phoenix? I will go away when you purchase this board and keep me away...until then I will continue to post like everyone else who is not employed by IBT. ALL opinions are welcome on this board.

addendum:
PS--- It's "your fight," but "you're not" ...I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in the next trucker's union newsletter. Normally I would overlook it as a typo, but your previous posts indicate this is an area of concern that you should address if you wish to be viewed as a professional. Good luck with that...

Last edited:
Hey voice of no reason, what fleet are you in, whats the zfw on that a/c? Thanks for the help in grammer.

Last edited:
BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hammer2 said:
Hey voice of no reason, what fleet are you in, whats the zfw on that a/c? Thanks for the help in grammer.

Please. Stop. My sides can't take anymore...:laugh:

I'd be happy to give you all of the particulars to allow you to narrow down my identity...but then, you'll need to go ahead and post your full name before I do. :pimp: (...Besides...I thought you already indicated in a previous post that you KNOW all about me already). I have nothing to prove to a trucker rep

Voice of no reason. You're a dope. I'm going to pick you out of hundreds of crew members just by giving me the zero fuel weight of your aircraft. Your just a union buster. Glad I could give you a good laugh.Sorry I wasted my time on you.

Slowjet

slowjet said:
If you are a FLOPS pilot and feel this way-QUIT!!!

Here we go again. Everytime we show good reasons to get a contract and try to show others what happens around here, we get the "if you don't like it here quit".

Save it.

Latest resources

Back