Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...ooooh...figures.

I see, you're not even with FLOPS...
...Now I understand the Hoffa tactics....
keep that up...it works....I p*r*o*m*i*s*e* !
Shouldn't you be busy working on that 10 year in the making NetJets contract? ...Or do you just need FLOPS pilots' $$$$ quick to keep dragging it on?

Hmmmmm

Phoenix Hence giving someone like you or them a card is a complete waste of [B said:
recourses[/B].
Phoenix
CONTRACT ASAP

An ironic faux pas, since I am sure there will be recourse against any pilot that does not bow down and fill it out in front of your face.

faux paux

Voice Of Reason said:
An ironic faux pas, since I am sure there will be recourse against any pilot that does not bow down and fill it out in front of your face.

So sorry for the mistake, most will understand the proper meaning, but I'll be sure to correct it.

But the only recourse, if you want to put it in those terms is not getting a card and a see ya,,,,,,NEXT.

"Faux Paux"

Wow, congratulations...
That's the first time I have ever seen a faux pas faux pas.
Interesting repertoire you have there...but then, it is a trucker's union...so I understand

Who is who

Voice Of Reason said:
I see, you're not even with FLOPS...
...Now I understand the Hoffa tactics....
keep that up...it works....I p*r*o*m*i*s*e* !
Shouldn't you be busy working on that 10 year in the making NetJets contract? ...Or do you just need FLOPS pilots' $$$$ quick to keep dragging it on?

Well appearances are not always what they seem. I'm almost a 7 year pilot, originally with Options. Anyone that is really tuned into what is going on with the organization drive knows that.

Must mean that you are either not a pilot at Options, maybe one of the union busting hired guns that the company is known to hire or a company crack head that has come out from under a rock to try and stir up trouble. In either case your efforts will be unfruitful.

Phoenix

Phoenix said:
Well appearances are not always what they seem. I'm almost a 7 year pilot, originally with Options. Anyone that is really tuned into what is going on with the organization drive knows that.

Must mean that you are either not a pilot at Options, maybe one of the union busting hired guns that the company is known to hire or a company crack head that has come out from under a rock to try and stir up trouble. In either case your efforts will be unfruitful.

Phoenix

Oh yes, you've caught me! I am so management.

Wow you sure work a lot

Phoenix said:
Phoenix

So tell us, Mr "7 year pilot, and originally with Options"...
How does one go about getting 10,000+ hours (see Phoenix's profile) in 7 years of being a pilot? You must reaaaaaaaalllly work your @$$ off! How EVER do you find the time to work for IBT and be on this board all of the time? :smash:

Voice Of Reason said:
So tell us, Mr "7 year pilot, and originally with Options"...
How does one go about getting 10,000+ hours (see Phoenix's profile) in 7 years of being a pilot? You must reaaaaaaaalllly work your @$$ off! How EVER do you find the time to work for IBT and be on this board all of the time? :smash:

Before it gets edited, I'll go ahead and cut & paste it here:

Phoenix vbmenu_register("postmenu_766427", true);

Civ/Mil: civil
A/C Flown: lots
Ratings: many
Total Time: 10K +

Time

Voice Of Reason said:
Before it gets edited, I'll go ahead and cut & paste it here:

Phoenix vbmenu_register("postmenu_766427", true);

Civ/Mil: civil
A/C Flown: lots
Ratings: many
Total Time: 10K +

Well I'll make one last response to your stupidity. I said I was almost 7 years at Options, several thousand with Options, the balance was across a long 30 years of aviation. 10k was the last time I totaled my book and that was many years ago. The true number would probably be closer to 13-14k.

But who cares.

Latest resources

Back