• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Safety Academy and EJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, Capt Over, I'm hoping I can work out a plan to join you sooner, as opposed to later. If FSI can help, so be it.

Not all of us low timers would have the problems flying with you that you cited, though. I have class B multi instrument experience in a cabin class twin (navajo) in and out of Teterboro, JFK, Morristown, White Plains, Bradley, etc, etc. I've had the half dozen changes, the crossing restrictions, the strange vectors, the negotiations, the ground holds. If I close my eyes, I can see Sparta, Delancey, Broadway...

Maybe I'm unusual, but I think that with a little more polish, some jet training, and the help of guys like you* I can cut the mustard.

*maybe you were one of the guys I talked with at Morristown last April? Two EJA guys were sitting in the pilot's lounge, updating Jepps, and gave me a lot of encouragement, a tip to look up the flyforfood website, and a friendly smile. It was low ceilings, gusts to 40 kts, and I was flying a Seneca. If someone reading this was one of those guys, thanks. I'm still trying to claw my way up the airstair......

Latest resources

Back