Flight opts vote YES for union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
question for the class

Does this mean that we can expect BH to tender his resignation? Leader of the "if you don't like it here why don't you leave" and "I will never work in a teamsters shop" coalition is facing gut check time.

So, BH? What's it going to be?

Wonder if it will Sell?

I often wonder what is in the cards now regarding Raytheon kepping or selling the whole operation. Especially since they drew back in all the mechanics, did not offer any pensions or Benefits, and yet they own 100% of the operation. Has anyone asked why?
I believe that the operation will be sold to another investor or fractional. However, before you say it cannot get any worse harken back to the last merger we all went through. Aaaaaggggg, that was a nightmare no one should endure!
Run Away Fast....

luvu said:
Does this mean that we can expect BH to tender his resignation? Leader of the "if you don't like it here why don't you leave" and "I will never work in a teamsters shop" coalition is facing gut check time.

So, BH? What's it going to be?

We can expect BH to act like he was for the Union all the time and that he wants to head the MEC....

NOT!

Hes going nowhere after all he needs us to help "supplement his Military Pension"

For the rest of us a new day has dawned. Lets get it together brothers and sisters and make FLOPS a great place to work.

Congratulations to all at FLOPS.

Now the obvious question.

WHAT THE HECK TOOK YOU SO LONG?

I gave the collective RTA/FLOPS 4.5 years of my life, and couldn't wait any longer. I hope things improve dramatically in the coming months.

Jetsi

First and foremost...get on your own 1108 flops message board and communicate!

Until you have everyone on the same sheet of music you will be doomed to a long drawn out process. In other words many in your company will need to be educated on their "individual" responsibilities to expedite the process of obtaining your first CBA.

I don't know what your specific issues are at FLOPS so I can't comment on what you need to fix those. What I can comment on is that I saw a very senior flops captain berate an fo about Unionization. You will need to approach these folks and get them ONBOARD.

Congrats and good luck.

Congrats!!!!

Now the real work begins. The vehicle has been given, but it's time for those of you at flops to drive the distance. Stay strong!

Fantastic!!

Relish this moment ya'll, Im only sorry we didn't get this done sooner rather than later, during the first union vote at the merger. To Phoenix and the rest who backed this endevor I will GLADLY buy the first round. (as soon as I get out of NetJet training :).

See ya'll on the line, Happy Trails P3hawk

Latest resources

Back