Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra said:
Last I saw it was the Public Defender.

P.S. The last you saw? The last you saw where?????????? Just shows how naieve you are.....becaue it's not a public deffender. He has a very good / expensive self hired attorney! So please shut your mouth on things you obviously do not know.

I know this girls name!

I know this girls name and where she lives. I am little torn on what I should do with this information.

1. Should I post it?
  2. Should I keep it to myself?
why don't you guys help me decide. Keep in mind, she is only 16 but yet she has yelled rape and I think we all know is BS!

Last edited:
talleyd said:
I know this girls name and where she lives. I am little torn on what I should do with this information.
  1. Should I post it?
  2. Should I keep it to myself?
why don't you guys help me decide. Keep in mind, she is only 16 but yet she has yelled rape and I think we all know is BS!

Keep it to yourself.

1 - There is a policy against naming individuals on this forum.
2 - Never a good idea to name a minor on a public forum, particularly one that is currently viewed as a 'victim of rape'.

Leave this alone, unless you want to get dragged into the case as well. Let the courts sort out all the facts.

Oh, I thought she was age of consent. I didn't know she was a minor. Doesn't matter if she said yes or no then....

If she's a minor..that's a no-no

She WAS age of consent... in Georgia, and certain other states.

However, still a minor in all 50 states and, the issue of "morality" aside, what can posting her name on this forum possibly accomplish?

Keep it to yourself. Just MHO.

talleyd said:
To be up front, I am a family member of the pilot being charged. I've been reading this board for a few days and honestly can't beleive how most have convicted and sent this guy to prison. To fill you guys in a little:
Michael and the girl did not sit together on the plane, after the girl got off of the plane the girl got on the phone and kept looking over at him while he was sitting waiting. Apparently she kept starring and he finally called her over. He made a comment to her about her boobs in his face when she knealed down in front of him. She made a comment to the effect of "no but they could be" he asked how old she was she lied, he replied "lets go".

Michael is 39, no kids and has never been married. He is very active and is always on the go. He is a good looking guy and women are drawn to him. TRUST me when I say this, he did NOT rape this girl in any aspect of the definition.

The fact are after they did their do in the stairwell, they exchanged #'s. She was on her way out of the stairwell and was confronted by a delta employee of how and why she was back there. She panicked and called rape. So now he is where he is......

Should he have been fired? Absolutly, he was in uniform on company time
She he ever fly again? Not really sure about that one
Did he rape her? NO
She he be convicted of Sexual battery? Probably so.

I'll be happy to address any questions with the truth as I know it.
Instead of making him sound so innocent on this message board, why dont you help him with a good attorney? Probably aren't even a "family" member.

Your first post states that she was "confronted" by a Delta employee as to why she was in the stairwell.

Another post said that the were in a PUBLIC STAIRWELL. Why would she be "confronted" by a Delta employee as to why she was in a pulic stairwell.

This pilot's lawyer will seek to obtain copies of the cctv recordings. The recordings will either confirm or refute his client's story about their extended "foreplay" in public view as they road the trams.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back