• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In your arguement, remember that you used the term "rank and file" before any of us.

You are still coming across as a sexist pig. If you spoke to a lady like that in front of me, you would only do it once. I recommend a throttle back and an apology for the sexist remarks.

I love it, B19 is in a battle with a WIFE, He cant battle pilots, and will not answer pilot questions, but dmm he will tear apart a WIFE.

In your arguement, remember that you used the term "rank and file" before any of us.

You are still coming across as a sexist pig. If you spoke to a lady like that in front of me, you would only do it once. I recommend a throttle back and an apology for the sexist remarks.

Thanks, Fisch! I'm representative of many other pilots' wives who sacrifice a lot for their husband's career and respect has certainly been earned, aside from basic manners and fairness, as you noted. You are also correct that the term "rank and file" was first used by B19. I joined the conversation because I agreed with Gunfyter and we both used the term according to the proper meaning--workers akin to enlisted troops, (as opposed to officers) whose jobs command less money. The US pays their pilots/rated officers considerably more than the enlisted/support workers, but all service members are respected and their contribution valued. When the USAF starts to lose too many pilots to civilian aviation they raise the pay --and the support folks understand that it's an economic necessity, not a respect issue. Workers hold the positions they do because of choices they freely made. The average worker views pilots as professionals and fully expects them to be compensated accordingly.

Common sense tells us that the support workers at FltOps would much rather have the company growing and attracting pilots rather than the status quo of watching those critical professionals leave in disgust one after another. All employees want to work for a company they can be proud of instead of one that is avoided by qualified applicants because the pay is too low and management has a bad reputation.

J3 and DL, you're absolutely right that B19's tirades are excessive and ridiculous. It's a sign that the Options pilots are a strong presence at the bargaining table. (The NJ pilots went thru the same thing in their negotiations). Union haters can't deny that the underpaid Options pilots are justified in expecting the going rate for their professional skills and experience so all you hear from them is FUD...FUD....FUD...and more FUD....

I too agree that an apology is in order from B19. He seems to cross more lines every day. First comparing her to Hitler and now his sexist remarks.
I too would give him the beating of his life if it was my wife in person with these remarks he says.
I know where many of the FLOPS dispatchers, schedulers and support personnel have come from. It is not that impressive. Most are fresh out of college. The others come from ordinary jobs in resturaunts and retail. They were hired not for their skill but because they showed up for the interview. If you worked at FLOPS you would understand the reality and desperation here. FLOPS has proven that they can replace the non essential personnel pretty easily and train them within a few days to a week. Pilots and mechanics are not so easy to replace. Hence the current situation we are in. So please compare apples to apples in this discussion.
As far as fractionals go.. NJW is closer to the fractional world than B19 will ever be. So yes her opinion counts for something. She has also been honest about her position and past-something B19 has yet to divulge to anyone. That is why you are viewed as a FUD slinger. Until you prove otherwise-you are nothing more than some F & H lawyer making a bunch of money spreading FUD here. As a FLOPS pilot I can tell you that no matter what B19 says over and over and over there are two solutions to FLOPS labor issues. a CONTRACT with Industry Wages and Work Conditions. Or Shut it Down and Close the Doors!

*yawn*
Is that jacka$s still being a sexist prick? You think he would have been taught manners when he was a child. I hope I don't fail my children like his parents did. :0
I can hear his garbage now. Like a vague old memory. Bla bla bla, NJW was never a pilot.
Well he is not one either. Just some desk jockey banging away at a desk.
Behind the desk because he doesn't have the nuts or skill to do the job any more.
Guys put him on ignore and free yourself from his FUD. Then maybe just maybe FUD and Harassment may reassign him.

Latest resources

Back