Flight Options Walk-ins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly High said:
I emailed my resume in once every 6 months or so. I still have not even gotten a call. The fact that it takes them 4-6 months (usually) to send me a sorry but we are not interested email. I am assuming the reason why is because I will not move to one of their select cities. But 6 months for a rejection letter? Come on get serious!!!!!!!

You should see how long it takes them to get Jepp revisions!

OCC (our big head) is like 4 monkeys trying to fvck a football!

Wow! Sounds likeit is not a bad thing I got rejection letters in the past when I sent in resumes. Fracs used to be the place to go, new and nice equip plus a decent schedule. Now days I don't think it would be a smart move. I thought that it would be a good change of pace to go fly for options although it would be a paycut for me of thousands but now I am not so sure. The hours I put in are half of what options pilots put in and for a heck of a lot more pay than some of the captains get. This board has really got me reconsidering. Plus like I said before, 6 months for Options MGT to send out a rejection letter? If my dept is hiring I will decide within 1 month max if I am going to hire someone or not, not 6 months!

Fly High

Flops treats the pilots that work there the same way. They just don't care.

Latest resources

Back