• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Vacation Changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good question, UG! Be prepared for the sound of tap dancing in the background if you get a response...:rolleyes:

If you're so happy about being management at a "non-union airline," why do you care so much about what is happening at Options?

I've stated this before, but I'll say it again. My interest is actually for my friends at a different fractional where I was affiliated for a short time between layoffs. This board is read by all and is a great example of all the reasons not to bring a union on to the property.

Keep telling y'all, I ain't Bob! (but I'm starting to like him alot!) The union ain't gonna make the company profitable... it's only going to jeapardize jobs and the company. Unions don't help any airline, and Options is way to small to withstand the hit.

Then if the company isnt profitable, then it should not be in business!

It's common knowledge that motivated workers are more productive. NJA also tried to tell the pilots that giving them a pay raise would make them go broke...:rolleyes: No surprise that the carrot approach works better than the stick. Here's another saying that applies--Safety in numbers. Options pilots have earned a contract that gives them professional wages and fair work rules. Frac customers are among the wealthiest in the nation. If the service provided is under priced then charge more, but don't ask the pilots and their families to subsidize a luxury while their own families do without the basics.

I've stated this before, but I'll say it again. My interest is actually for my friends at a different fractional where I was affiliated for a short time between layoffs. This board is read by all and is a great example of all the reasons not to bring a union on to the property.
So then why do you only post in the Options and Avantair threads? Why don't your "friends" post their own opinions?

Attached Images
attachment.php

while we are on the topic

Thanks for reviewing my history and bringing me up-to-date! :D

While we are talking about history BOB, is it just a coincedence that you began posting right before negotiations began?

05-15-2006, 00:10 Replies: 36
thread_hot.gif
Attention FLOPs Pilots!!
Views: 2,419
Posted By B19 Flyer

That is post number 1. Youre a scab and fraud. Get a life Bob and go find another company in aviation to ruin. While youre at it take MS and Sanjay with you!

The stench deepens. GM is out on strike nationwide, baseball can't get steroids out of the game because of the union and the Flight Options pilots are going to play games with the "rules" rather than negotiate in good faith. How many non-union careers and small business are going to take the hit cause of union work actions in the GM strike? How many dealership non-union workers will be affected? Will you support your local union brothers when YOU can't get your car fixed cause there aren't any parts available?

Can you smell it yet?

Hey Bob,

It only took 40 hours for GM's loyal employees to bring that company to its knees!! At $100,000,000.00 a day, thats $167 million lost by GM just because they didn't remember that "Human Resources" refers to "humans".

Too bad we're constrained by the RLA and cannot legally strike or else we could do the same and jam it right up Sh!tfinger's pompous a$$. I'm sure we would have a contract before he could say "OUCH!" (although he may be used to that sort of thing, so maybe "OOOHH", in his case).

That being said, our most effective legal option at FLOPS is the pen; which I will definitely wield often.

Latest resources

Back