• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Vacation Changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many non-union careers and small business are going to take the hit cause of union work actions in the GM strike? How many dealership non-union workers will be affected? Will you support your local union brothers when YOU can't get your car fixed cause there aren't any parts available?

Can you smell it yet?

Hello again Bob,

How many nonunion careers and small businesses will be affected by the race to the bottom and the Wal Mart-ization of the world?

Yes, I have been smelling it and it stinks. That's why I voted yes to the IBT @ FLOPS.

The stench deepens. GM is out on strike nationwide, baseball can't get steroids out of the game because of the union and the Flight Options pilots are going to play games with the "rules" rather than negotiate in good faith. How many non-union careers and small business are going to take the hit cause of union work actions in the GM strike? How many dealership non-union workers will be affected? Will you support your local union brothers when YOU can't get your car fixed cause there aren't any parts available?

Can you smell it yet?

Sir, nobody cares what your opinion is.

The stench deepens. GM is out on strike nationwide, baseball can't get steroids out of the game because of the union and the Flight Options pilots are going to play games with the "rules" rather than negotiate in good faith. How many non-union careers and small business are going to take the hit cause of union work actions in the GM strike? How many dealership non-union workers will be affected? Will you support your local union brothers when YOU can't get your car fixed cause there aren't any parts available?

Can you smell it yet?

Bob, The only stench I smell is your scabby bull sh!t!

I see that you are distorting the truth on why the Union at GM is striking. The employees are striking to protect their jobs as GM Management is trying to shift production to non-union Mexican plants and away from the Union plants in the US. GM's Management claims that they need to cut labor costs to remain competitive with the Asian automakers and they need to cut labor costs by 25 dollars an hour. Funny thing is that if GM management built a competitive product and ran their company efficiently, they would hold their own against the Asian automakers.

Bob, GM's outsourcing its production to cheaper Mexican labor is no different than how you are screwing the employees of this company right now with your practice of farming out our MX to third party vendors and using contractors in our shops instead of paying our MX employees to work on our airplanes. Your plans to use non-Union pilots or contract pilots to fly the Phenon-300 will also fail.

The sooner you come to the table to negotiate in good faith, the sooner Flight Options will be profitable!

Bob, The only stench I smell is your scabby bull sh!t!

I see that you are distorting the truth on why the Union at GM is striking. The employees are striking to protect their jobs as GM Management is trying to shift production to non-union Mexican plants and away from the Union plants in the US. GM's Management claims that they need to cut labor costs to remain competitive with the Asian automakers and they need to cut labor costs by 25 dollars an hour. Funny thing is that if GM management built a competitive product and ran their company efficiently, they would hold their own against the Asian automakers.

Bob, GM's outsourcing its production to cheaper Mexican labor is no different than how you are screwing the employees of this company right now with your practice of farming out our MX to third party vendors and using contractors in our shops instead of paying our MX employees to work on our airplanes. Your plans to use non-Union pilots or contract pilots to fly the Phenon-300 will also fail.

The sooner you come to the table to negotiate in good faith, the sooner Flight Options will be profitable!

Keep telling y'all, I ain't Bob! (but I'm starting to like him alot!) The union ain't gonna make the company profitable... it's only going to jeapardize jobs and the company. Unions don't help any airline, and Options is way to small to withstand the hit.

The union ain't gonna make the company profitable... it's only going to jeapardize jobs and the company. Unions don't help any airline, and Options is way to small to withstand the hit.
So.........how do you explain Netjets? Also, we aren't an airline. We keep telling you, but you don't seem to listen.....

Keep telling y'all, I ain't Bob! (but I'm starting to like him alot!) The union ain't gonna make the company profitable... it's only going to jeapardize jobs and the company. Unions don't help any airline, and Options is way to small to withstand the hit.

Bob, Your slash and burn mgt style is definatley not working! Once you start working with your employees instead of bleeding them dry, Flight Options will grow and be profitable! Look at Net Jets or do you have your head too far up your ass to see what is going on around you?

Really? You sure about that? Do you need an example?

Sir, nobody cares about your opinion.

Sir, nobody cares about your opinion.

If that person you call "nobody" doesn't care, that's OK. However, I consider the rest of the readership "somebody" and a very intellegent group of pilots. I'm certain they would prefer not to be insulted by you calling them "nobody".

If that person you call "nobody" doesn't care, that's OK. However, I consider the rest of the readership "somebody" and a very intellegent group of pilots. I'm certain they would prefer not to be insulted by you calling them "nobody".

This is a lame attempt at word twisting and taking things our of context. It is obvious that your perception of reality and objectivity suffers from a similar distortion. On the other hand, if you think you're fooling anyone, you're woefully mistaken and arrogant.....and it is certainly a misplaced arrogance.

If you're so happy about being management at a "non-union airline," why do you care so much about what is happening at Options?

Latest resources

Back