• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options - Travel Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is on edge at Flight Options due to the merger.

The former Travel Air guys are worried about their jobs and what seat they are going to hold in the new company. The Flight Opt guys are worried about their seniority number.

From talking to many of the Travel air pilots when the news first came out they were kind of having mixed feelings but were positive for the most part. Now when they are being assigned seats and aircraft they are not too happy with the situation.

As a flight options pilot I would like to see this problem resolved so that everyone can be happy but in the end I know there will always be a Them and Us mentality in the new company.

I for one welcome all the Travel air pilots and wish us all good luck.

:)

jetwash

Just a thought,

those at FO should question the mgt. being brought over from TA. My brother was at TA in 99 - believe me, the TA guys are worried about the mgt that is being drug over with them. Otherwise it is a sigh of relief. There were some vidios he had of some of these people- they should be required viewing for all of the pilots. I think the "us and them" will work itself out quikly, as soon as the TA guys see that FO is going to treat them like people instead of slaves. Good luck to all. I think it will be a great merger.

Latest resources

Back