• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Non-MIGS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, you are starting to tell the truth in your first paragraph of your rant. Se was that so hard? If you had just told the truth from the start, more would trust you and your friends

I corrected myself several posts ago as soon as I figured out what I said regarding the dues annoucement being before the election was factually incorrect. Once I researched it and knew I was wrong on the point I admitted my error. I may have been wrong but it was unintentional.

The rest of your post I don't understand. Please clarify it.

I am still waiting for answers to the questions I asked in the rest of my "rant"

Im glad too Pro, but......this is a line in the sand (make no mistake about it, this is a divide) no politically correctness here. These people have made their choice and I (and many others) have made my choice. These people happly accept the contract and provisions but dont financially want to support it.
The union offered a repayment program, 50.00 dollars a month, let me say it again, 50.00 a month till paid up in full, the pilots in question said "No". So again there is a divide. I (and many others) CHOSE to pay in full from day one, they CHOSE to not pay from day, They CHOSE not to take the repayment plan, They CHOSE to complain about it, and I CHOOSE to carry a list.

You had your dues refunded to you when you were riffed, then only required to pay dues from your reinstatement date. You also received full pay for your time out of work. This being said, the non-migs have even paid more into the 1108 than you have.

In our eyes you are not a MIGS till you pay all the way back from the beginning just like you are demanding of everybody else so take your list and your games and shove it up your @ss

You had your dues refunded to you when you were riffed, then only required to pay dues from your reinstatement date. You also received full pay for your time out of work. This being said, the non-migs have even paid more into the 1108 than you have.

In our eyes you are not a MIGS till you pay all the way back from the beginning just like you are demanding of everybody else so take your list and your games and shove it up your @ss

well until you pay all of your dues, you cant say sht. HAHA. All the 70 that were FIRED were given their dues back if they were paid from day 1. THe 70 offered to pay their dues back and the MEC said no. So take it up with them. I'm guessing your in the top 5 of the list, hu? And really, this was posted back in March and your so pathetic to bring it up now.

Dime, this thread over 4 years old. If the MEC doesn't have an issue with it, just ignore Old Phyllis.

Really, don't sweat it. It's just chicken little running scared now that his rotten eggs are about to hatch. He had no acceptable response to his call out so he had to lash out somewhere. It's what b!tches do.

I can't wait until both Flex fencesitters and management see the true colors of their spokesman for all things wonderful with KR. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Ole Kenn reads some of these bombs.

Here he's been threatening everyone with history but looks like he's the one who will be bitten the hardest.

Those will the biggest egos make the loudest sound when they fall.

well until you pay all of your dues, you cant say sht. HAHA. All the 70 that were FIRED were given their dues back if they were paid from day 1. THe 70 offered to pay their dues back and the MEC said no. So take it up with them. I'm guessing your in the top 5 of the list, hu? And really, this was posted back in March and your so pathetic to bring it up now.

Ah the double standard MEC protecting their boys. LOL! This is what my dues payments go to?

Until you pay back from day one just like everybody else, you are a nobody with not a word to say about anything.

Ah the double standard MEC protecting their boys. LOL! This is what my dues payments go to?

Until you pay back from day one just like everybody else, you are a nobody with not a word to say about anything.

ok.................now go and study so you can try and pass a checkride, our owners deserve better.

Latest resources

Back