Flight Options Non-MIGS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really not much to see here folks.

Just two Flops freeloaders who are pissed off because they are finally being held accountable by their fellow pilots out on the road. They don't have posting privileges on the union board so they come here to complain.

My point made again, Starman, Thanks. I was coerced into joining a union in order to keep my job, and your response to my concern is to urge me to quit. My response to you is STOP FORCING other pilots to do what you want.

Another pointed post from one of the entitled children of Netjets. I'm guessing you're not senior enough to bid one of the large cabin aircraft outside your gated community. I hope you're not too cramped in that Phenom.

where in there does it say "I intend to intimidate and coerce them"?

You want to bar them from further employment in aviation. People like you attack the careers of pilots who want a job and who don't share your unionist mentality. Here is a Hypothetical: I hired on with NJI because I wanted to work in a non union shop. The reason I did NOT apply for a job at NJA was because they were union. If I had been employed at NJA and it had been non union, and NJI HAD been union, I wouldn't have dreamed of forcing NJI pilots, who were union pilots in my scenario, to dump their union. People who think like me don't want to force anyone to join anything, but y'all believe in forcing us to join your union, who's leader posts those embarrassingly bombastic 411 messages every so often. Did you know most NetJets pilots read those messages with hilarity and contempt?

Another pointed post from one of the entitled children of Netjets. I'm guessing you're not senior enough to bid one of the large cabin aircraft outside your gated community. I hope you're not too cramped in that Phenom.

A fair point, Tenspot. My answer is this: I did not even consider hiring on with NJA. I hired on with NJI. This decision, over 10 years ago, was because NJI was a much better place to work in every way. I don't mind it if I have to move to a smaller plane, I do mind having been forced to become a union dues payer. Almost all of us at NJI feel this way. Nothing against the fine pilots at the former NJA, but we made a better choice years ago and are being kinda excoriated for it by the union crazies.

Pervis said: You speak of union thugs never happy, yet you seem to indicate your unhappiness more than most. Why don't you join your collegues in reasonable discussions in our PRIVATE environment rather than continue this bravado in public? You hold zero credibility here behind a false label.

I am very happy at NJA, my unhappiness is with the union hardliners, whom I consider to be a threat to the longevity of the company. Posting anonymously is essential, as union types can be vindictive and many of the crazies are senior to me. The "false label' has nothing to do with my honesty or lack of it, but rather my desire to not be harassed by the thugs on the ASAP message board.

The Phenom looks pretty nice, actually! :) Sometimes I get tired of the jetlag in Beijing. Cheers!

but we made a better choice years ago and are being kinda excoriated for it by the union crazies.

Actually you didn't. You took a job at a carrier that clearly was going to fall under union rules at some point. It's amazing that it took as long as it did. You don't like the results? Blame Santulli, Noe and others because they sold you out - not the union.

Actually you didn't. You took a job at a carrier that clearly was going to fall under union rules at some point. It's amazing that it took as long as it did. You don't like the results? Blame Santulli, Noe and others because they sold you out - not the union.

When you say "fall under", you mean forced to join, don't you? It's the forced part I object to. Having vented, it must be said that the NJA union is pretty good, as unions go.

When you say "fall under", you mean forced to join, don't you? It's the forced part I object to. Having vented, it must be said that the NJA union is pretty good, as unions go.

Flight Options union is pretty good, as unions go as well

Latest resources

Back