Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OnTheFly

User
Can any FO pilots tell me where to find out who got the most recent 'Higher Plane Award'? From what I can gather by the names of people who received it, someone is playing a joke on FO management.

Can't remember who the last one was but listen to the weekly MS pep talk (Option 3 on the call in menu) and it'll be at the end.

Thanks...

but I was hoping to avoid suffering through the entire recording. I guess I will have to if I really want to know.

guido411 said:
Can't remember who the last one was but listen to the weekly MS pep talk (Option 3 on the call in menu) and it'll be at the end.

Do people actually listen to that?

I think it was that guy busted in the stairwell of C-Concourse. (Just joking, please don't get upset). You knew it was coming!

Last edited:
GAcfi said:
I think it was that guy busted in the stairwell of C-Concourse. (Just joking, please don't get upset). You knew it was coming!

Nobody went there because it was too obvious....

The last person to get the higher plane award was mike hawk. It came right from MS himself. " I would like to congratulate Mike Hawk of all of his achievements within flight options, I hope all FLOPS employees strive to meet the highest levels of Mike Hawk. I hope Mike Hawk get to visit every employee in thier workplace and cheer them up. If you see Mike Hawk in the hallway, please extend your hand for a formal greeting."

Rumor was.....

Supreme tool and overtime whore Ty Graham was one recipient, Mr. Personality Chuck Brace was the other.

I think this was last month, though.

Who's the wise guy?

Who's playing the joke on the company? I mean...someone has to nominate them for the award...right?! And no one that has ever worked with Ty would ever do that. Maybe it was an owner. Otherwise, someone is having a good time at the expense of FO.

Latest resources

Back