• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Flight Options Higher Plane Award

OnTheFly

User
Total Time
6x10^3
Can any FO pilots tell me where to find out who got the most recent 'Higher Plane Award'? From what I can gather by the names of people who received it, someone is playing a joke on FO management.

guido411

ShesGoneFromSucktoBLOW!!
Total Time
Can't remember who the last one was but listen to the weekly MS pep talk (Option 3 on the call in menu) and it'll be at the end.

OnTheFly

User
Total Time
6x10^3
Thanks...

but I was hoping to avoid suffering through the entire recording. I guess I will have to if I really want to know.

FracCapt

Clown punchers, unite!
Total Time
18+yrs
guido411 said:
Can't remember who the last one was but listen to the weekly MS pep talk (Option 3 on the call in menu) and it'll be at the end.

Do people actually listen to that?

GAcfi

Total Time
some
I think it was that guy busted in the stairwell of C-Concourse. (Just joking, please don't get upset). You knew it was coming!

Last edited:

FracCapt

Clown punchers, unite!
Total Time
18+yrs
GAcfi said:
I think it was that guy busted in the stairwell of C-Concourse. (Just joking, please don't get upset). You knew it was coming!

Nobody went there because it was too obvious....

Galaxy

Watching FLOPS die slowly
Total Time
8k+
The last person to get the higher plane award was mike hawk. It came right from MS himself. " I would like to congratulate Mike Hawk of all of his achievements within flight options, I hope all FLOPS employees strive to meet the highest levels of Mike Hawk. I hope Mike Hawk get to visit every employee in thier workplace and cheer them up. If you see Mike Hawk in the hallway, please extend your hand for a formal greeting."

PHX767

it's a dry heat
Total Time
3:45pm
Rumor was.....

Supreme tool and overtime whore Ty Graham was one recipient, Mr. Personality Chuck Brace was the other.

I think this was last month, though.

OnTheFly

User
Total Time
6x10^3
Who's the wise guy?

Who's playing the joke on the company? I mean...someone has to nominate them for the award...right?! And no one that has ever worked with Ty would ever do that. Maybe it was an owner. Otherwise, someone is having a good time at the expense of FO.

PHX767

it's a dry heat
Total Time
3:45pm
It's probably the dispatchers

or schedulers. I had one tell me one time that Ty was such a great guy, "He would work 14 days in a row if I asked him ..."

My answer to that was, if he shows up on my rotation you can get me or him airlines to another plane, take your choice.

Fedmagnet

10"s Bottle to Throttle
Total Time
300+
C. Bracce

Now there is a aviation challenged confussed guy.
That Deb S. girl should be nominated.

Someone has Sringa making the anouncements! (thats funny stuff right there)

Mike Hawk is up for another nomination!