• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options and the Phenom 300 Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our version won't have the G1000; that's part of the special version we're getting. I believe it's the 5000 we're getting (to have commonality with the new Citation Ten), but can't find that for sure right now.

Our version won't have the G1000; that's part of the special version we're getting. I believe it's the 5000 we're getting (to have commonality with the new Citation Ten), but can't find that for sure right now.

You are right but it's the G3000. G5000 is for part 25 aircraft only.

Ah, makes sense; must be the 3000 then.

Netjets has also been steering clear of Williams-powered airplanes for quite a while now; apparently the Pratts are much easier to service out in the field. That may be why the Nextant 400 wasn't considered. (That, and the fact that it isn't a new plane; I'm not sure how that'd fit with our model.)

Nextant probably wasn't considered by NJ because it is made/re-made by a company affiliated with FO. If the Phenom is "such a POS" why would NJ be buying so many especially with the number of hours they hope to fly for the 12 years they operate the aircraft?

There is always someone somewhere who thinks an airplane is a piece of junk...

I'm betting that the -300 will sell better and be more popular than the Beechjet or the Ultra..

Now for that mid-size order:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back