Flight Option Tidbits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nomore

i was sending a message to Cleveland at Wilson Air not so long ago and as I stepped out of the stall a white haired well dressed gentleman noticing my Flight Options uniform asked me if I knew BT. I must have given the guy a dirty look because he backed away and said I don't like that SOB either. After that we were buds! He went on to tell me that our beloved befuddler was well known to him from his Scabbing days at Eastern. BT a First Officer the day before the strike became a management Captain the day after. What an amazing promotion. He went on to say that the bamboozler was instrumental in setting up the calling center and even made calls himself to persuade his fellow pilots to join him in his esteemed Scabdom. While not surprised by these revelations they somewhat contradict the past that BT has attempted to foist on
his fellow Team members. I've got more tidbits so stayed tuned. You'll like 'em!

OK one more for today

My partner and I were in the pilot's lounge the day our new VP of managed aircraft was announced. I'm not going to say where for obvious reasons. We started reading the crackberry message out loud and the NJ guys in the room started laughing. I don't remember our new goof's name and I don't care to but the NJ guys all know him. Seems he and his brother were big wigs in the Falcon program at Net Jets. Our guy was fired for falsifying check rides. I've subsequently heard that check rides on the golf course were the norm. The Feds find this out somehow and it almost shuts down their Falcon program. Our new VP had to be fired or it was going to happen. So here is a perfect guy for our esteemed leader to hire. Known to do illegal ********************e, and desperate for a job. Sounds like a perfect candidate for a VP job here at good ol' FLOPS. I bet BT and he get along just great. Just ask a Net Jet guy next time you meet one, about the Falcon guy. That's our man!

My mistake

I got a PM from one of our Net Jet brothers and it seems I erred. It wasn't the Falcon program that was in jeopardy. It was the entire part 135 side of the house. Mea Culpa Mea Culpa. Thanks for setting me straight.

Rumor?

Anyone hear anything about the 4 or 5 flops dispatchers that walked out and quit several days ago? I guess it corresponded with with a bunch of airplanes being down after the newest forced vacation/rotation re-allignment policy was announced.

Last edited:
Anyone hear anything about the 4 or 5 flops dispatchers that walked out and quit several days ago? I guess it corresponded with with a bunch of airplanes being down after the newest forced vacation/rotation re-allignment policy was announced.

Good for you guys!!!!! This is the most positive thing I've heard in a while!!!!!! Now if you can just get the rest of your brothers to step up and fight. You will have a contract before you know it. You can have the best lawyers, the sharpest elected leaders, but it all comes down to the pilots and if they are willing to fight. You have to give them a reason to pay you!!!!!

When Shawn Michael says Team it's a bit LIE!

We taxied into one of our regular busy southern FBO's. The line guys said I just took your boss to the Hyatt Preferred, in a well known but unmentionable very nice part of town. Well we were at one of the not so preferred Holiday Inns in a not so nice part of town. I guess there is a me in Team. But I for one gag everytime I hear that one-way guy call us Team.

Tmi

I had a liquid Sheerringa today...my bodies response to one of our awesome crew meals.

Sorry, just had to share that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back