• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Option Tidbits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We taxied into one of our regular busy southern FBO's. The line guys said I just took your boss to the Hyatt Preferred, in a well known but unmentionable very nice part of town. Well we were at one of the not so preferred Holiday Inns in a not so nice part of town. I guess there is a me in Team. But I for one gag everytime I hear that one-way guy call us Team.

I hate to keep harping on this....... but what is it gona take for ( even the senior cool aid pilots ) to say enough is enough.... The pilots at flops wont get a contract ( at least a good one till they earn it. If you don't understand what I am talking about then..... Well then your in more trouble than i thought u were.

Bumper Sticker

While returning home last rotation, I saw a Junior Comair guy with this sticker on his roller....

PARK EM...
Just say When

Gotta LOVE that one. :puke:

FLOPS management, I hope that you're monitoring these threads. Even more than the IBT board (due to justified fear of retribution), the visceral sentiment of the pilot group is depicted here! So if you see pilots encouraging "Park 'em", then you had better listen.

Park em

Let us all pray the remaining pilots at flight options have what it takes to say enough is enough. We go out with our guns blazing or we cowar away like little girls. The way I see it I can find another aviation job a whole helluva lot easier than Shawn micheal shcreenga, and if I am going to be unemployed he is going to be unemployed. This place does not deserve to be in business any longer and they are going to get some people hurt or killed. Instead of waging war on its competitors, this senior management team has decided to wage war on its hard working pilots. Time to step up to the plate ladies and gentlemen.

Let us all pray the remaining pilots at flight options have what it takes to say enough is enough. We go out with our guns blazing or we cowar away like little girls. The way I see it I can find another aviation job a whole helluva lot easier than Shawn micheal shcreenga, and if I am going to be unemployed he is going to be unemployed. This place does not deserve to be in business any longer and they are going to get some people hurt or killed. Instead of waging war on its competitors, this senior management team has decided to wage war on its hard working pilots. Time to step up to the plate ladies and gentlemen.

Well Said.

Every single thing that I despise about unions and the union mentality is stated in this post. Take down the company and all the employees that work there. Take away everybody's job security, paycheck and home life. Remove their benefits, their way of life, their careers and their futures because you don't think that management is doing it the right way and you ain't got the nuts to step into managment and try to make things better yourself. Your union leadership that has failed to negotiate a CBA is going to put every employee there at risk. An agreement is based on two sides agreeing, not just one. 34% of the pilots chose NOT to force a union into the company, yet they are living with the reality that they may be unemployed by the selfish and "know it all" 66% that did.

Be careful what you ask for, you wanted a union... you got yourself a union and all the joy that comes with it.

I LOVE my non-union airline.

Hey b19

I'm so glad you're happy. You don't work at flight options and so your opinion means absolutely nothing. So why don't you just shut up. No one here is interested in what you have to say. Returning B-19 to ignored status.

Last edited:
b19

For someone who “claims” to be at a non-union airline, you sure spend a lot of time on the fractional board fighting management’s fights.

As for not having the “nuts” to join management and make a change … this management teams past speaks for itself. It is only a matter of time before THEY destroy this company. Our illustrious CEO has left a train wreck everywhere he’s been. America West … Bankruptcy, USAirways … MetroJet (gone), the dismantling of the Express Division and lest we forget the TWO Bankruptcies in 2 years time, which of course, included a bonus the first time in front of the bankruptcy judge. A VP of Operations who stabbed every pilot at Eastern Airlines in the back and gave the knife a twist by CROSSING THE PICKET LINE! A VP of Human Resources how approved a benefits cost increase to the employees in excess of 150% and doesn’t think enough of the operation to actually move to Cleveland. Program Managers who consistently pressure their crews to violate FAR’s, support duty and rest provision which boarder on ludicrous, and manage through the time honored tradition of INTIMIDATION.

There is a saying that a company gets the UNION they deserve. Options deserved a union much sooner ... and we are here to stay … GET USED TO IT!!!

As for joining management, not in a million years!

Last edited:
buzz off

Hey B19 why don't you back to worrying about playing in the big leagues there at mesaba and let us handle our own problems. In case you didn't notice our management has managed to do everything you listed in your post to us without the company going tits up. So go back and mind you own P's and Q's Junior!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back