• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Express Info...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boris, I'm just wondering, but is there still somebody doing 701 from LIT? For some reason I'm feeling nostalgic. Maybe it's because FLX was a stellar company to work for; at least in comparison to my present employer.
I'm pretty sure this guy exists, yes. I don't think I've ever met him, since I'm out at 7 and don't get back till 7, but I'm pretty sure I've heard people mention him.

PS. So are we to take it that waterski isn't quite the thing?

PPS. E62: I talked to dispatch and apparently we have an airplane based in Memphis, but not a pilot. It's a spare. It just sits there. Don't ask me how this works, but that's what they told me.

Last edited:
Flight Express has honest to goodness Dispatchers? That was always an out for the pilots, if you had a problem with weather or fuel just remind them they are office workers, NOT dispatchers.

S.

Beechnut: I've heard suggestions that things were a little more hostile a couple of years back. As it stands, I've had dispatch ask me nicely to fly only once when I didn't want to go. They had me call the chief pilot who made it very clear that if I didn't judge it safe, that was it. I waited for half an hour, took off, and never heard another word about it.

Crazy Bob

Is crazy Bob still flying for Flight Express? Used to hear him every night FLX690 (I believe) going into BHM.

Route Map

This operation really has caught my interest. Is there a way the public (or i guess i should say myself) can view the routes of Flight Express?

I've checked out the sight and done the forum search...but i've only found a few of the routes listed.

By the way...thanks for all of the responses to this post! I didn't even expect half of the detailed and useful responses.

Keep up the good work and safe flying!

One could, if they were so inclined, probably go to flightaware.com and enter random three digit flight numbers. Since we're not a scheduled airline we can't publish a schedule (or this is what I was given to understand in training). I know that CPS-based flights start with a 7, for example my run is 702. If you have a question about a specific run, PM me.

P.S. I know a guy who got JAX right out of training. But again, it's pretty unpredictable.

P.P.S. Crazy Bob was on 615 not too long ago, I think. My couriers would tell me stories about "how Bob did it". They sounded exciting.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back