• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight cancellations surge at American Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? You would take a baseball bat to my head because I don't agree with you? I would never do that to you. Isn't group coercion wonderful? I would never threaten you with a baseball bat for walking a picket line.
He wouldn't either. He photoshops himself into Clint Eastwood movie posters. He might take the last Splenda at Starbucks if he was sure it was you behind him, but that's about as far as he'd go. "I be gettin' all Mother Jones on his Splenda!"

That'd show 'ya!

Really? You would take a baseball bat to my head because I don't agree with you? I would never do that to you. Isn't group coercion wonderful? I would never threaten you with a baseball bat for walking a picket line.

He is a perfect example of why union members are considered to be a sub-human species.

No not because he disagrees with you but rather if you tried stealing food of his plate by scabbing...

He wouldn't either. He photoshops himself into Clint Eastwood movie posters. He might take the last Splenda at Starbucks if he was sure it was you behind him, but that's about as far as he'd go. "I be gettin' all Mother Jones on his Splenda!"

That'd show 'ya!
Speak for YOUR self "Bird"!! Your group(AW) has demonstrated time and time again te willingness to cross picket lines..
WE all know what transgressions AW has committed during strikes at OTHER airlines.. I take it you've been around to see and experience such..

Last edited:
When my colleagues and I were forced to join the union at NJA, I told them union guys are like this, insulting and violent and childish. They scoffed. I am enjoying showing them these posts. Life is good. Y'all will probably drive AA into the gutter, and thousands of you will be unemployed. Oh well, I tried to suggest the timing might not be so good in this weak economy. But among the thousands of unemployed will be people who don't belong to your union: reservations agents, cleaners, vendors, and they will be victims of your mob. Congrats.

Question: Is it still a closed shop over there? Sounds like it is if you were "forced" to join... Do you know what happens in a closed shop if you get thrown out of the union? Why don't you show these posts to your union leadership and let them take a vote on your membership standing?

Pretty sure if you look into it, you don't have the right to act on any of this crap you're spewing. I mean you can, you just can't do it and keep your job. No matter how eager a bootlicker you are. That's the way it used to be over there.

Last edited:
When my colleagues and I were forced to join the union at NJA, I told them union guys are like this, insulting and violent and childish. They scoffed. I am enjoying showing them these posts. Life is good. Y'all will probably drive AA into the gutter, and thousands of you will be unemployed. Oh well, I tried to suggest the timing might not be so good in this weak economy. But among the thousands of unemployed will be people who don't belong to your union: reservations agents, cleaners, vendors, and they will be victims of your mob. Congrats.

If it weren't for those " insulting, violent, and childish" union members, present and past, "YOU" sir would not be enjoying the current pay, benefits, and safe working conditions that have been fought for, throughout the industry. Interesting how "YOUR" kind will be the first to cash in a pay raise without remorse for your LACK of contribution...

Union guys are the worst offenders of playing the safety card. They cry unsafe when things do not go their way but the same issues are suddenly safe when they have a commute to catch or it is the last day of a trip. Oh the irony of it all. That is the worst form of hypocrisy. Only being "safe" when it meets your needs or contract issues. I just lol.

PBR I don't think you need to worry about picket line crossers anytime soon. The way things are set up now there will not be a strike for a very long time. The RLA has it right. Strikes no longer serve a usefull purpose and only harm the innocent. On the off chance there is a strike I will not cross. House is paid off and I have enough money saved up to survive. Unlike a lot of the greedy 60+ captains I actually know to manage income.

Union guys are the worst offenders of playing the safety card. They cry unsafe when things do not go their way but the same issues are suddenly safe when they have a commute to catch or it is the last day of a trip. Oh the irony of it all. That is the worst form of hypocrisy. Only being "safe" when it meets your needs or contract issues. I just lol.

Yet, the very first call you make when you make an error and cause an unsafe situation is the union. The correlation between operational errors and being a bad union member is shocking.

Latest resources

Back