Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight attendants, good idea, or bad idea.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No offense to those that have been lucky by finding/dating and marrying a great FA but do yourself a favor and find a nice church girl that is financially independent and psychologically stable.

One of the most gorgeous women I have ever met is an ASA F/A. I went out with her one evening and 15 minutes into the conversation I realized there is a reason she is 35 and unmarried. She needed a bite block with a low dose of electricity followed by a padded white room and a therapist.

Yeah most of the hot one are pretty F UP ( same can be said for chick pilot ) but that shouldn't stop you from hitting it. it can be fun on those long RON however like somebody said you will be working without a safety net.

No offense to those that have been lucky by finding/dating and marrying a great FA but do yourself a favor and find a nice church girl that is financially independent and psychologically stable.

One of the most gorgeous women I have ever met is an ASA F/A. I went out with her one evening and 15 minutes into the conversation I realized there is a reason she is 35 and unmarried. She needed a bite block with a low dose of electricity followed by a padded white room and a therapist.

So....did you hit it?

Just remember, if you work your game and tap it in one night, just think of all the other pilots, rampers and dispatchers that have swimming in that pool as well.

Just remember, if you work your game and tap it in one night, just think of all the other pilots, rampers and dispatchers that have swimming in that pool as well.
Why do I get the feeling that was directed towards me...lol.

I've never met a hot F/A that wasn't a complete psychopath...yet I keep coming back for more. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

If she's hot, who cares if she's psycho. Thats what duct tape is for, just gag her and bag her. Ooh yeah gigitty gigitty

Traci Trainwreck?

Just hope that the F/O wasn't in it 30 minutes prior.

So these two fleas meet in Orlando every year. One year one of them shows up shivering cold. The other flea says "what happened to you"? He says "I rode all the way down from New York on a biker's beard". The other flea says, "no, here's what you do next year. Go to JFK and climb up the skirt of a Delta Flight Attendant. You'll be nice and warm all the way to Orlando". So next year, the fleas meet again, and again the other flea is shivering. The one says to the other "I thought you were going to ride down on a Delta Flight Attendant"? The first flea says, "I did exactly what you told me. I climbed up her skirt and found a nice warm place and fell asleep. Then before I knew it, I was riding down the highway in the beard of a biker".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back