Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight attendants, good idea, or bad idea.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just remember swimming in the company pool can be a bad idea. And remember if you do go for a dip, don't forget to bring a towel.

really bad idea....remember, its all fun & games 'til they start stalkin' you.

Lemme tell ya something, I became involved with a Comair flight attendant and that chick is crazy!! Aside from screwing everyone but me on her overnights has I later found out, We met before I got into the industry, then she tried to ruin my career before I ever got to a regional. I'm at one now. We are separated, heading for divorce, and this chick pretends she is so demure and loving, but tried to have me "taken care of" by telling her family I was trying to kill her and her family and beating her, mercilessly. For your own sakes, stay away from anyone with the initials D. L. W. J. and the employee number of 165__ last numbers are odd, not greater than 80 but more than 1.

I say never get involved with a flight attendant, I did and boy I am sorry. For all this trouble, I could go out and buy a blow up doll!!

Ouch, that sounds like a real bummer man! He|| for all that trouble you could just go out and order a real-doll...

You'll be working without a net. Caution advised.

The problem with this question of the ages is that there is usually only two possible outcomes. It doesn't matter if it's a sportfcuk or a relationship, it will either turn out really, really bad or it will turn out pretty good. So the question really is: "Do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya?"

No offense to those that have been lucky by finding/dating and marrying a great FA but do yourself a favor and find a nice church girl that is financially independent and psychologically stable.

One of the most gorgeous women I have ever met is an ASA F/A. I went out with her one evening and 15 minutes into the conversation I realized there is a reason she is 35 and unmarried. She needed a bite block with a low dose of electricity followed by a padded white room and a therapist.

There is the age old saying "Dont Sh!t where you eat!" if your gunna go dickie dunkin, make sure she works for another airline.

Latest resources

Back