Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight attendants, good idea, or bad idea.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've dated two. Married one of them. So far, so good...

At least she understands the industry and doesn't get mad when I go out with the crew.

lol. Our HR manager suggested to a group of newhires that hugs should be avoided. I almost died laughing. Pilots have been screwing flight attendants (stewardesses?) since the inception of the concept. Go get 'um. I know bunches of long term, company internal relationships. I can only think of one that degenerated into violence and subsequent termination.

I got it...I thought about two FA's meeting in the crew room to do something weird...

I've never dated FA's but I've had friends who have...it was a 50/50 split on telling people and not telling people. I really don't care either way...but I may lean toward telling others because I am likely ts say something really stupid about FA's as a whole group.

you can come over here to skywest and pick you out a few good ones. was in the denver crew lounge the other day and it was looking pretty loaded. i try not to dip into company ink, but do slip up now and then. what's a single guy gonna to do....

I met my wife at work and things are going great. She's no longer a flight attendant but its a definite bonus that she understands this industry and can have an informed and intelligent conversation about it.

I met my wife at work and things are going great. She's no longer a flight attendant but its a definite bonus that she understands this industry and can have an informed and intelligent conversation about it.

Since my wife isn't from the industry, I get my informed and intelligent conversations about the industry right here at FI.

Latest resources

Back