Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight attendants, good idea, or bad idea.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So these two fleas meet in Orlando every year. One year one of them shows up shivering cold. The other flea says "what happened to you"? He says "I rode all the way down from New York on a biker's beard". The other flea says, "no, here's what you do next year. Go to JFK and climb up the skirt of a Delta Flight Attendant. You'll be nice and warm all the way to Orlando". So next year, the fleas meet again, and again the other flea is shivering. The one says to the other "I thought you were going to ride down on a Delta Flight Attendant"? The first flea says, "I did exactly what you told me. I climbed up her skirt and found a nice warm place and fell asleep. Then before I knew it, I was riding down the highway in the beard of a biker".

WOW John, that's been your experience? Man I tell ya, you can't trust F/A's -Comair or Delta!!

Dating people at work is just a BAD idea. Anyone, from ground crew to flight crew and everyone in between. I have avoided it this long and hope to never go there in the future.

HOWEVER:
Being a female F/O, I have heard all the stories the next day in the cockpit from the guys...more rumors about people after their relationships gone bad from my FA friends...all the revenge going on...seen more crazy behavior to last me a lifetime. I just don't think it's worth the drama when you have to possibly see & work with the crazy ex the next day. Next thing you know, it's high school all over again.

I'm not sure if "going offline" in the dating pool is any better, but we'll see. My current honey of 1.5 years is a SWA F/O who would hitch rides home with us a couple of times a week in the jump. I didn't like him at first because one of the 1st things out of this guy's mouth was his arrogant sympathy for my Regional Airline salary...!!! Had to kinda put him in his place, haha...He apologized and was persistent enough for 4 MONTHS asking me out, and dammit, I gave in. We are happy though, we jumpseat all over the country having a great time. We trust each other and have great conversations on everything under the sun....so far, so good! :beer:

-FW

Last edited:
Dating people at work is just a BAD idea. Anyone, from ground crew to flight crew and everyone in between. I have avoided it this long and hope to never go there in the future.

If you've never tried it, then everything you speak of is hearsay.

I can't beleive this thread even exists. This reminds me of the high school dance.....

What a buzz kill that asinine post was... (ps, try spell check, works good, lasts a long time. Free with Firefox).

I met an FA while working on the ramp in BZN during her overnight. Gave her my number, she called, we dated, I commuted to SLC, she quit her FA job, I moved to SLC, we married in OGG and now she's here with me down here. Who says a ramper can't get a FA. Rampers get the FAs too, hee, hee, hee.
SO DOES THE KOOL-AID MAN!!!!!!!
OH, YEAAHHHH!!!!

Still busting down her wall's too?

If you've never tried it, then everything you speak of is hearsay.

Yes. Complete hearsay. But I also like to think that life is too short to make all the mistakes myself. Gotta learn from everyone else around me, too! :D

Just like anything, there are are always exceptions...and if that right person comes along and they happen to work for the same company, so be it. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who do fish off the company pier and love it. Maybe their stories just aren't as known or publicized?

To each their own, but in most cases (as posted many times above), dating at work is considerable DRAMA.

-FW

Last edited:
Yes. Complete hearsay. But I also like to think that life is too short to make all the mistakes myself. Gotta learn from everyone else around me, too! :D

Just like anything, there are are always exceptions...and if that right person comes along and they happen to work for the same company, so be it. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who do fish off the company pier and love it. Maybe their stories just aren't as known or publicized?

To each their own, but in most cases (as posted many times above), dating at work is considerable DRAMA.

-FW

I dunno. Worked for me. Maybe you should try it.

Latest resources

Back