• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Attendant KCM thread.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know. How much in union dues have the SWAPA, IPA, APA, and IBT pilots ponied up for KCM to date?

You guys are sad. I'm happy for the FAs. They shouldn't have to put up with the indignity of the TSA security lines anymore than we should.

Hi PCL! Do we really agree on this?

I think the main reason people are annoyed is that now the line at the KCM checkpoint will be so long it will be faster to just cut to the front of the regular security line like we always have.

Hi PCL! Do we really agree on this?

Apparently so! I did forget to include USAPA in the list of free-loaders, though. I apologize for the oversight. ;)

I think the main reason people are annoyed is that now the line at the KCM checkpoint will be so long it will be faster to just cut to the front of the regular security line like we always have.

To me, KCM isn't just about getting through quickly. It's about avoiding the indignity of dealing with the TSA. I'll gladly wait another minute or two for that.

Except now the TSA can prohibit us from going through anything but the KCM entrance if there is one.

No, we don't need to let chair pushers, et al through on KCM/CASS--they're not crew on an a/c. Sheese...you lose your credibility when you make comments like that. I think "Dirk" is just pissy b/c he's lost some of his "status" and can't believe someone thinks FA's are actually professionals, too. Dirk--take your 4 posts and sit back, listen and learn something.

I don't think most people consider FAs as professionals. The job requirements are a GED. No college or vocational/occupational training is required. One can go from the unemployment line to a major airline in 3.5 weeks.

I don't think most people consider FAs as professionals. The job requirements are a GED. No college or vocational/occupational training is required. One can go from the unemployment line to a major airline in 3.5 weeks.

Show us in the FAR's where a college degree is required to hold any airman certificate? Last I checked, a high school diploma or GED is the only thing required.:rolleyes:

Peace.

Rekks

Show us in the FAR's where a college degree is required to hold any airman certificate? Last I checked, a high school diploma or GED is the only thing required.:rolleyes:
Could you show us where in the FAR's a high school diploma or GED is required to hold any airman certificate? You know, from the last time you checked.

Peace.

Rekks

Your comprehension skills are amazing. Where in my post did I mentioned an FAR requirement for a college degree?

Latest resources

Back